11: ledge

I walk into my last class of the day and sit in front of Greg which is my spot normally.

"Made a move on Nancy yet?" I turn and as him as he gives me a confused look before realizing what I mean and shook his head no.

"Since when are you into Nancy?" Andre asks as Greg glares at him and Andre sinks back into his seat.

Once the bell rings a large grown looking man walks to the front of the classroom and i immediately know who it is. My supposed half brother I can just tell by the blonde hair exactly like my dads.

"Alright usually we don't have exiting news at this time of year but we have a new student joining us today Braden Higgins." My teach says as if he's presenting a trophy instead of the result of a one night stand. My teacher tells him to go sit in the one remaining empty seat but instead he slowly makes his way over to the nerdy kid sat right beside Greg. The boy reaches into his pocket and grabs his wallet before being shut down and told that he's in Braden's seat. The nerdy boy rushes to the empty seat as Braden sits down in the chair.

"Is your dad Marcus Higgins?" Greg asks as I turn away from my assuming half brother.

"Yeah I've known him since I was a baby he's the funniest." Andre adds on

"I want to smash his face." Braden says as the both of them agree enthusiastically.

"You don't even know him." I say rolling my eyes turning to Braden who scoffs. I turn back around and face the front of the class for the rest of the period waiting for the bell to ring. Once I hear the beep from the intercom I quickly run over to the other side of the class were Nancy was sitting and start talking to her about our plans for the first day of summer tomorrow. The bell quickly rings as we all run out of the class and out the front doors of the school.

"Sup man your dad picking you up?" Greg asks smirking at me knowing my dad would never pick me up from school so he obviously wouldn't pick Braden up.

"Uh idk I told him it would be cool if he stayed at the soup kitchen so I guess it's on us sis." He answers looking down at me wanting a reaction which I'm not giving him.

"Well you can come on the bus with us." Andre asks but Braden gives off a smirk before turning to us.

"How about we do something fun? How about we do something we're not supposed to?" Braden says and I shrug up for it then look at the two beside me who don't seem to feel the same. But they both give in and we all start walking about a mile and a bit to the ledge where our dads apparently used to jump from. As we get to the top of the ledge loud music fills my ears as we look down to see a bunch of college kids partying.

"College kids we better go." Greg says before Braden puts a hand to his chest and walking towards the ledge and jumping off.

"He's nuts let's get out of here." Greg says but we get stopped by a wasted college girl holding a 6 pack of beer.

"Where do you think your going?" She says slurring her words as she hands the three of us a bottle. Before asking questions about what grade we are going into before bringing the two guys into a hug and walking away.

"Come on." She says wrapping her arm around my neck.

"Yeah hold up." I say smiling at the two boys who are completely smitten by the blonde who's now dancing waiting for me. I smile and take my shirt off revealing the Calvin Klein bra I had on and unbuttoning my shorts and sliding them down so they were more low wasted since it seemed like that's what everyone had on anyways.

"No go. Stay." Greg says repeating Braden as he looks me up and down before I spin around and follow the blonde down to where the party was. We all start dancing to the music but the enjoyment gets cut short after hearing a high pitched scream and we all turn to see Mckenzie jumping from the top rock and belly flopping into the water naked. That's followed by Lennie then my dad then lamonsof who lands right on my dads head.

"What the hell just happened" Andre says in shock

"I just saw my dads dick." Greg says and I just stand there trying not to throw up after what I just witnessed. And the three of us then take that as our que to leave which we do as quickly as possible.