7: first kiss

We had all walked to the hay ride that had been parked outside of the house and made our way to where the 4th of July celebration would be. I had sat by Becky as we played patty cake for the whole ride. Once we had gotten to the lake everyone separated around to random spots. I went with Greg, Donna, and Andre to the tower in the lake eight the air mattress.

"I don't know man this seems crazy" Andre says obviously scared to get flung off the air mattress.

"You should be alright." Donna says trying to make him less frightened but that doesn't work.

"And besides Brielle's in the water if you start to drown." Greg says making me roll my eyes.

"If I drown will you give me mouth to mouth." Andre asks hopefully and both Greg and I say no and the exact same time. Andre sighs before sitting on the end of the mattress.

"Ready. One two three." Then both Donna and Greg jump at the same time causing Andre to fly into the air. After about 20 seconds his head finally pops back out of the water and his arms get thrown up into the air.

"Let's do that again!" He yells making some of the others that were floating around cheer. After watching Rob break some boat that was there the moms called us in for things which we obliged. As we were eating some random old men starting walking over to our group.

"You really wanna do this Bailey?" Lenny asks the one man who we say working at the restaurant.

"My 5 against your 5." Bailey states as the other four start walking closer until they were beside him.

"I see the boys stayed in shape huh?" And too make it better one of the burps right after Lenny says that.

"Robindeaux good to see ya." Lenny says to the guy with a massive lazy eye. Which Lenny then ends up making fun of.

"Look fellas we just want to eat some watermelon and relax if your alright with that."

"Oh no it's not alright. Your not gonna weasel out of this one Feder. Wiley snuck out of intensive care too see you finally get some justice" man he was an asshole.

"Hey Wiley was the field goal good?" Lenny asks Wiley who was standing in the crowd with a body cast on.

"Oh yeah heard that one." Wiley says before Lenny tells then again that they don't want to play.

"There afraid of us." Some guy says stuffing his face with food.

"We're afraid you might eat the ball before we even start the game." My dad says causing the dads to laugh.

"Same old higgins he can talk the talk but he can't- I forget the rest."the cross eyed man says before another guy yells boo yah for some reason I don't know. Lenny then starts making up excuses too not playing talking about robs foot which then rob gives a speech about how coach buzzer would want then too play. That then convinced Lenny so everyone got up and walked away to do god knows what while the mom changed into there cheerleading uniforms.

"Guy look!" We all heard keithie yell causing everyone too look over to where he was pointing. I watch as the dads some walking out like big shots wearing water wizz t-shirts. Too be honest I laughed my ass off when Kurt stepped on Robs foot. Then the moms come running out in the newspaper uniforms and pompoms cheering.

"Someone's gonna have a stroke." I say as the game starts making Andre and Greg laugh. Lenny got the first basket then the cross eyed guy got one on the other team.

"Hey guys motion 78" This was the play they won the championship with my dad had told me all about it. They had done it and again Lenny had got the basket. It was basket after basket one team would get one then the other. The game started slowing down and that's when Eric and the other guy faked injuries causing the game to stop.

"This is insane someone's gonna have a heart attack." My dad says as everyone walks off the court and sits down. Lenny then calls Greg and Bailey calls well Bailey over to the court. Bailey walks on but Greg retaliates so I do what I though would work.

"Basket for a kiss?" I whisper and he shoots up and runs onto the court blushing. Lenny then gives me a questioning look and I just shrug with a smile.

"Someone fill a jug up with boss water for the kid." Bailey says trying to be funny but nobody got.

"It's voss with a V." Greg says which was also not a good comeback.

"Oooo." Bailey number 2 says mocking Greg. The game started and Lenny got a basket. Bailey number one then got a three pointer while his foot was on the 2 point line but Lenny let it slide. Greg then got the ball again before passing it back to Lenny lining him up for the bank shot. He shoots it and it hits the rim then falling back to the ground shocking us all as Bailey gets the rebound and scores. The crowd cheers as Bailey ran to his team yelling down goes Hollywood.

"Good job dad." I say wrapping my arms around his waist as he hugs me back kissing the top of my head.

"Love you" he says resting his head on mine.

"Love you too." I say before releasing my grip on him walking back to the kids. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around too see Greg blushing.

"Well hello." I say with a smile on my face he then returns the gesture smiling back.

"So do I get a kiss?" He asks making me roll my eyes smiling.

"You didn't get a basket." I say shrugging my shoulders. He accepts defeat and lets out an exaggerated sigh. I roll my eyes and cup his face bringing his lips to mine quickly then pulling away.

"See you at the fireworks." I say blushing and walking away to Charlotte and Donna.