6: speech

I was sitting in the kitchen with Becky as the moms were cutting fruit and making uniforms out of newspaper for the basketball game later tonight when I hear yelling from outside. Everyone rushed from the room to the deck to see my dad hanging from the flag pole as Rob hits him with a board game. I run down to the platform they were on too stand on the stairs watching the exchange.

"Calm down!" He yells as the other dads pull Rob away from mine.

"What's the problem?" He asks and without an answer Rob kicks him in the no go zone with his bad foot causing them both to fall to the ground in pain.

"How could you do that! That's my daughter!" Rob yells holding his foot. Of course my dad would do that.

"You think I would do that too you?" I was honestly surprised that's definitely something he would do. Which McKenzie then brings up about someone's mom making my dad more mad. Jasmine then runs up the stairs being the main part of the situation and all.

"Me and him. Maybe I flirted with him to get your attention" she says holding the ice pack on her hand still.

"What about his snoring?" Rob asks and that's when Amber joins in saying she heard it too which causes my dad to get another blow to the area.

"We heard it from three rooms away." Bridget says making me stifle a laugh now it makes sense. And of course Lenny tries to make the situation ether which then leads to Rob asking about Jasmines head.

"When I was changing into my PJs I got a feeling that some perv was looking through my window. So I went to go close the blinds and I fell and tripped my head." She stated like it was obvious which it obviously wasn't. I look to my left too see Greg and Andre both ducking behind the bars making me roll my eyes as I smack the back of there heads.

"Sorry I don't have my whole life together like Lenny." My dad says before all of the moms and kids also join the dads.

"Oh together like Lenny." Oop Roxanne was not happy.

"I answered your phone and it was your assistant. I asked if he canceled the trip and he said he did. Before we even came here!" Yep she was furious. Then this creates a good 5 minute argument about the nanny then everyone else starts getting all sentimental.

"Since we're getting things off our chests here I uh gotta confession to make. I'm wearing a toupee."

"No shit." Those were the first words I heard come out of the nanny's mouth that weren't about getting something for the Hollywood 5.

"I have a confession to make. I'm really a man." And there were choruses of I knew it's going around.

"I'm just kidding! I'm just kidding! I'm a little hurt so many of you believed that. Nevertheless I know it's not my place but uh. Well after all I am older than anyone here."

"Hell yeah you are." Mama Ronzoni yells.  from the porch swing.

"I see a lot of love here. And with love comes hostility. Rob when he snapped at me the other day. That was scary and you all though that I was so calm but inside. Inside I was saying Gloria Noonan do not call him a bug eyed sociopath with a little man complex. Do not say that his hair makes him look like a dirty Q-tip. Or that he resembles an elder gay Jonas brother." Gloria says making everyone laugh at the comments about her husband.

"They get if they get it." He was no doubt offended but he kept his cool pretty well.

"Or a midget Philippino Fonsie I didn't say those thing." She had to end it off there. But I mean she wasn't wrong though. She goes on about life ending in a massive group hug with all of us. How'd this end up going from my dad getting attacked with a board game too a group hug after a speech about family I will never know.