Chapter 1

Namjoon = Joon or Joonie

Jungkook = Kook or Kookie

Hoseok/ J-Hope = Hobi

Seokjin = Jin

Jimin = Jimin

Taehyung/ V = Tae

Yoongi = Yoon

Y/n's P.O.V.
I felt the bed shift, I told him to get out but even then he doesn't listen. I groaned and sat up, his eyes met mine.
"Please- let me explain."

"No! Get the fuck out!" I yelled moving from his reach.

He sighed and walked to his closet. In silence for once- he packed. The tears fell down my cheeks, not like I had a choice it just happened. I was only gone for a day. He packed up and tried once more to get me to reconsider, I ignored his advances and slammed the door shut. the tears fell even harsher, out came my wails as I sulked to the floor. he shouldn't have done it, but as others tell me men will be men. my hands shook picking up my ringing phone.

"여보세요 (yeo-bo-se-yo)" I tried sucking in my cries,

"what happened! what did he do to you?!" Jimin yelled into the phone.

"i'm okay, he just left." I shakily sighed.

"I swear to god ill fucking kill him! I'm getting a taxi ill be there soon." He hung up before I could let him know I didn't need him to console me.

I dragged myself to my bed, the only reason he's in town is for the concert and well me. Jimin knows our relationship had been up and down lately but now that he cheated its all over, I sulked for an hour on the bed then decided to get dressed. I know how Jimin acts when I go through break ups so might as well look pretty for when he does kick his ass. ive been playing pro noun a whole lot but my ex is and yeah I know, Kim Woojin. we only met since Jimin and Felix agreed he was a nice guy and well now we all learn that's not true. He claimed it was because of how JYP is kicking him out of Stray Kids yet I know he's been doing it for quite some time. Woojin can't try and play off his company kicking him out is why he decided to cheat on me. I began to put on eyeliner when I heard the front door swing open.

"Y/n"

" 왜 (wae)!" I yelled. the door shut and quickly ran in.

"Where is that bastard?!" he yelled.

"calm down, he's gone." I sighed.

"do you know where?" he asked.

"he's probably at his apartment downtown. But please don't try and start a fight you know Big-hit and JYP don't need a scandal such as you beating up ex member Woojin." I sighed,

"No ima kick his ass since he broke your heart. He should not be playing with your feelings especially since I introduced you two." he groaned.

"As did Felix. Chimmy. its fine." I assured.

"ima call him!" He walked away.

" 하지마 (HAJIMA)!" I yelled running after him.

"but he needs to-"

"where are the other 6?" I asked.

"ah shoot they're still at the airport!" He plopped on the couch.

"ask what hotel they're going to and we'll meet them there." I rolled my eyes and went to get shoes. He said some words once I walked away.

"Y/n lets go!" He yelled. I followed behind and to my car. He got in and took the car keys from me.

"I'm capable of driving." I tried reaching for them.

"no!" he dodged and got into the drivers seat.