Chapter 2

Namjoon = Joon or Joonie

Jungkook = Kook or Kookie

Hoseok/ J-Hope = Hobi

Seokjin = Jin

Jimin = Jimin

Taehyung/ V = Tae

Yoongi = Yoon

R/n = Random Name

Jungkook's P.O.V
Namjoon was holding Y/n as soon as the door opened. I kept eating ignoring whatever it is Jimin's telling Woojin. The yelling got louder, Yoongi shrugged and helped himself to Jimin's food just as I have been doing. Hobi got fed up and walked over to the door, we sat in silence once the door closed and all three walked over to us.

"Were trying to eat couldn't this have waited?" Jin asked him.

"No, Y/n please-" Woojin tried walking past Hobi.

"She's fine- see!" Jimin pointed at me and then quickly used his finger to locate Y/n in Namjoon's lap.

Y/n sat emotionless, Namjoon had his forehead resting on her shoulder.

"Please, lets talk." Woojin tried again.

"The food is getting cold, kick him out and be done with it." Tae told the two.

"You heard him." Hobi shrugged helping push him out.

Jin gave me a face, I rolled my eyes with a sigh and put down the food from my mouth,

"I fucked her this morning!" I yelled.

"WHA-" the door shut. I smiled and kept eating.

"And that's how we solve problems." I went back to eating.

"Maybe I should've talked to him-" Y/n tried.

"No, he's an ass. You don't need that kinda drama in your life." Jimin said giving her something to drink.

"But what if he comes up with some shit about how I wronged him- I feel like he'd be the type of guy to put it on social media." She sighed.

"That's his fucking problem. if he wants to be needy then he can be fucking needy. Now eat." I handed her a plate.

She nodded and picked up some chopsticks. I met eyes with Jimin. He gave me a face, I shrugged and kept eating.

Y/n's P.O.V

I left once they all started getting ready for bed, I don't need them to take care of me, I'm doing just fine. I drove home and to bed, now I'm here at the arena helping for the concert. The boys are going through there sound-checks. Jimin keeps looking over at everything I'm doing.

"You fucking bitch!" I looked up and saw someone yelling. I ignored it till she got closer.

"I'ma kill you!" she picked up a bar and came running at me.

"Shit!" I ran for it, past employees and jumping over boxes.

"Yo what's going on?!" Namjoon spoke into the speakers.

"Get this bitch away from me!" I yelled into my headset. I went up the steps and onto the stage. She followed up. Security got close.

"Ma'am off the stage!" They told me.

"No she's fine." yoongi got them to back off as the girl was coming up the stairs.

"Ah shit." Jimin cursed seeing who she was.

"The fuck R/n!" Jimin yelled at her.

"You know this girl?" Jin asked getting in front of me.

"She's Woojin's in law." Jimin explained.