Chapter 3

Namjoon = Joon or Joonie

Jungkook = Kook or Kookie

Hoseok/ J-Hope = Hobi

Seokjin = Jin

Jimin = Jimin

Taehyung/ V = Tae

Yoongi = Yoon

Y/n's P.O.V

I got to packing boxes for my short notice leave. Mom and dad are avoiding my calls, they enjoyed Woojin as a "in law" yet also believe I should've just forgave him. I have morals- once a cheater always a cheater.

"Where do you want this?" Joon asked picking up a box.

"On top of the bed." I suggested.

I'm putting stuff in this weird shipping compartment and then sending it over seas. easier this way. Kook and Tae are dealing with my car, I think there sending it to my parents house- I really dont think I'll need it in South Korea but then again if they ship it there then im fine with it.

"Y/n!" Jimin yelled for me. I went over,

"You have everything you're taking from your apartment?" He asked.

"Yeah, you did one last sweep of the place right?" He nodded.

"Then that's it." He walked away,

I asked him to give the keys to my landlord since he kinda scares me.

"Ok well lets get to the hotel." Hobi came over to me.

"Wait why?" I asked.

"You're staying with us." He smiled.

"No, I dont mean to impose-" I tried.

"Nonsense- why would you pay for your own hotel when we can double up, free a bed or there's the pull out couch or you can sleep with Jimin or Kookie or Joonie or-"

"She gets the idea Yoongi." Hobi cut him off.

"But really its no trouble for me to find my own hotel." I tried once more.

"Aish- quit it Y/n you're staying with us." Jin walked past me to the rental car.

"Yes mom." I sighed.

We finished up and got into the rental and back to the hotel. Tae and kook were eating lunch when we got in. there was a box sitting by the fridge. I saw some familiar stuff.

"What'd you do with the car?" Joon asked grabbing a coke.

"We sold it." kookie said.

"왜 (WAE)?!" I yelled.

"Here you go." Tae took out a wad of cash.

"The rest will be deposited every week into your account." he added.

"Why did you sell my car?" I asked.

"It was old anyway." Kook said.

"We did ask them to take care of it." Hobi shrugged sitting down on the couch.

"But I thought-"

"It's fine, if you really want a car i'll buy you one in Korea." Kookie shrugged.

So he decided to sell it not tae and him. Tae just agreed.

"No I can buy myself one." I huffed plopping next to Hobi.

" 하지마 (Hajima) i'll buy it. I decided to sell it." Kookie waved me silent.

"To be fair he got you a better deal than what I was gonna trade it for." Tae said. These guys..

"Y/n are you helping tonight for the concert?" Jin asked checking his phone.

"Yeah in the back." I nodded.

"Good, lets get going, Jimin's on his way there." He grabbed his backpack and headed out with Joon.

I followed close behind, Joon grabbed something from Jin's backpack and handed it to me. Fruit snacks. -_-. I happily ate them but like really. -_-. We got to the venue as one does and there was jimin eating in the green room. more food was in boxes with our names. I even had a box- thank god. We sat and ate, the guys were getting there hair styled during it.

"Y/n once your done, do a sound check please." One of the stage managers told me.

I put my food down and got to it. the concert comes before me eating. I checked the mics and in ears with the sound booth. only Tae's mic was low.

"Y/n please set up the black tape!"

I caught the black tape from another manager and placed it with another girl. We put the tape for the back up dancers not for our 7 since they usually do as they please.

The concert went swell, perfect track list and the boys did amazing as always.

"Y/N! did you enjoy it?" Hobi asked coming into the green room.

"Yes, you know I did!" I smiled.

"Ok, grab what you can."Jin told Tae and Kook. He was referring to the snacks.

"I dont think its all going to fit." Tae brought up.

"Here's Joon's." I handed them Joon's backpack.

"Thanks Y/n" Jin patted my head and helped out.

"You're going to love Korea." Joon smiled.

"Where am I going to stay once we get there?" I asked.

"Most likely you stay with us for a few days or until we find an apartment near our place." He smiled.

"And tonight?" I asked.

"you'll bunk with Jimin." He walked away to grab a drink.

"Why can't I sleep on the couch?" I asked.

"You need to be well rested for the trip. its a 16 hour flight." Joon said.

I'm guessing he was already sleeping by himself or they just shuffled the bunking order. Last night it was Joon and Jin, Hobi and Yoon and im guessing Kook and Jimin leaving Tae with the solo.

"Yeah you'll stay in my room once were in SK." Jimin added.

I nodded, it shouldn't be so bad. Truth be told Jimin and I have been friends for a while so it's not awkward if we hang out in a room together.  We arrived at the hotel, I thought we were just going to plop into bed but here they were setting up a gaming console.

If there's anything off, let me know.
Follow. Comment. Vote.

 Vote