Chapter 6

Namjoon = Joon or Joonie

Jungkook = JK, Kook or Kookie

Hoseok/ J-Hope = Hobi

Seokjin = Jin

Jimin = Jimin or Chimmy

Taehyung/ V = Tae

Yoongi = Yoon

Y/n's P.O.V

There it was, the alarm ringing. I sat up, my eyes averted to Jimin still asleep; his phone going off.

"Hey." I shook him a little. he only lightly swatted me, I shrugged and got up to the mirror.

"AH-h." I put my hands to my mouth, christ- my hair.

I quickly bushed it, put oil and tied it up in a baseball black hat. The alarm went off again,

"Ya!" the door flung open,

Yoon walked over to the phone picked it up and turned it off. He looked at me then back at Jimin.

"I tried." I shrugged, he nodded and shook him vigorously.

"What!" Jimin groaned.

"Get up! Your alarm is annoying! We are all leaving, we will see you there. If you are late you have Hobi to answer to!" Yoon walked out and slammed the door.

Jimin jumped up and rushed to get ready.

"Why didn't you wake me?" He asked struggling to put his sock on,

"I did but you ignored me." I shrugged grabbing my shoes.

"Ok Y/n just here. Warm up the car." He handed me the keys, I left the room and to the kitchen. I grabbed a banana milk- Kookie won't mind.

"Oh, your still here." Kookie appeared as I closed the fridge. I jumped back with a hand to my chest.

"Sorry! Hey is that-"

"Bye, Kookie!" I raced to the door, I placed my shoes on the floor, put them on and ran out to the elevator.

As I stepped out the elevator, I heard running from the stairs, I'm guessing it's Jimin so I ran to turn on the car and sure enough it was him.

"Did you just get here?" He asked as I moved to the passengers seat.

"Nooo- whattt."

"Y/n!" he whined pressing on the gas and driving us to practice.

Practice Room'

"You're late!" Hobi yelled as we walked in.

"sorry." Jimin and I bowed and in walked Kookie.

"You too!" Kookie  bowed and walked with Jimin over. I took there bags and walked to the music player.

"안녕하세요 (a-nyeong-ha-se-yo)." I bowed and greeted the staff, they said hello back as I sat down.

Hobi pointed and they played the new song, it was calming, very- ohhhh its a-

"That wasn't fast enough, lets try it again but at here." Hobi instructed Kookie, Jimin waved as I was recording with my phone, I waved back.

"Ok!" Hobi pointed again, the music played. I like this song,

"Better! lets take a break!" Hobi smiled walking over.

"How do you like the song?" Joon asked crouching to his bag.

"Its very sympathetic- what's it called?" I asked.