2. Mission for the Newbies

Representation:

Speech: "Speech"

Thoughts: 'Thoughts'

Magic: Magic

Emotion: (Emotion)

The captain along with the four Members stepped out of the portal and looked towards the base of their squad. The two new members of the squad were amazed by the Grandeur of the squad's base. They enter into the castle. Noah the vice-captain was in the Lobby.

Y/N: "Noah gather all the members in the Lobby"

Noah: "You're back Y/N. Hopefully we got recruits."

Noah goes to bring all the members of the squad into the Lobby. After about 5 minutes all the members rush to the captain.

Olivia: "Welcome back captain."

Lucas: "Captain you're back."

Mason: "Captain hope you brought new Members"

Liam: "Captain can we both go on a mission."

Ava: "Captain come have some booze with me"

Evelyn: "Good to have you back Captain, you too Wyatt."

Amber: "Captain let's fight."

Y/N: "It's good to know that you respect me but let the newbies introduce themselves."

The new recruits stand in front of all the members of the squad.

Y/N: "Okay newbies now introduce yourselves."

Alex: "I'm Alex from Anjo. I have Counter Magic and I will be the Wizard King"

Bella: "I'm Bella Hope from Nison. I have Solar magic and a Pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Y/N: "Ethan introduce the members of our squad to the newcomers."

Ethan: Shows Noah. "This is Noah Whitlock our vice-captain. He is serious in jobs but otherwise very friendly"

Noah: "Welcome to the squad Alex and Bella."

Ethan: Points to Olivia. "Olivia Solace. She is the Big sister of our squad. If you have any Problems regarding the squad, you can tell them to her"

Olivia: "Nice to meet you"

Ethan: Turns toward Lucas. "This here is Lucas. He is not friendly."

Lucas: (Glares at the Newcomers)

Ethan: Shows Mason. "This is Mason Smith, a foreigner but is a good friend to all."

Mason: "Hope we can be Friends."

Ethan: Points to Liam. "This here is Liam Brown. He is not so friendly either."

Liam: (Sees the newbies with a cold, calculating look)

Ethan: Shows Ava. "This is Ava Auburn. She likes to drink and don't interrupt her while drinking"

Ava: (Slurping)"Maybe we can all drink some time"

Ethan: Points towards Evelyn. "This beautiful lady here is Evelyn Vermillion. She is very friendly to everyone even though she is a royal"

Evelyn: "Hope we can get along well"

Ethan: Turns to Amber. "Lastly this fiery lady is Amber Blaze. She always wants to Fight."

Amber:" I don't know how you weaklings got to be picked up by the captain."