12. Abduction

Representation:

Speech: "Speech"

Thoughts: 'Thoughts'

Transmission: "Transmission"

Magic: Magic

Emotion: (Emotion)

In Nean:

As Night approaches, the temperature starts to fall and it starts snowing. The children of the town come out of their houses with blank faces and start walking towards a cave at the edge of the town and a figure is seen flying above them.

Gauche starts attacking Asta for playing with his sister Marie and his sister telling him that she will marry Asta.

Gauche: "I'm going to kill you. If you are dead, I can prevent my sister from marrying you,"

Asta: "Children tell it all the time. You shouldn't take it seriously"

Later, the adults find out that the children went missing and are searching for them frantically. 

Adult 1: "Bershim."

Adult 2: "Helen, where are you?"

Noelle appears suddenly and questions what is happening.

Noelle: "Hey, what the heck's going on in town? Why is it snowing this time of year? This is absurd."

Asta: "Noelle? What are you doing here?"

Noelle: "I just happened to be in the area. It's just a coincidence."

Rebecca questions Asta who Noelle is. He introduces them to each other.

Noelle: "I saw a whole bunch of kids go up to the mountains earlier. What's that about? Do you guys have some festival this late at night?"

As Gauche was about to attack Asta again a sister stops him.

Sister: "I feel magical power in this snow. There is magic at work here. Magic that can control others and that only affects children whose magic hasn't matured."

Everyone: "What?"

Sister: "A number of ours were taken, too. What do they mean to do, taking all these children?"

Gauche: "Hey, old hag. What do you mean, taken? Don't tell me Marie was, too!"

Sister: "Sadly, that's what I'm saying."

Hearing that Marie was taken Gauche attacks the sister but Asta takes the hit for her. Asta tells Gauche to cool his head and hits him. Gauche starts kicking Asta for hitting him. Gauche then finds a way to track Marie.

Gauche: "The magic mirror that I have Marie keep with her at all times. I wouldn't be able to transmit to it because of this snow, but if I search for the mana in that mirror, I should be able to figure out where she is."