10. Gained Stars

Representation:

Speech: "Speech"

Thoughts: 'Thoughts'

Transmission: "Transmission"

Magic: Magic

Emotion: (Emotion)

In the Base of the Dragon's Wrath:

As the three members of the squad return to the base from the Capital they are greeted by members of the squad waiting for them. The members of the squad release a sigh of relief when they see that the three members of the squad returned safely. 

Olivia rushes forward to you three. She cups your face and checks if you have any injuries. She does the same to the other two.

Olivia: 'I am happy that they all are unharmed.'

Lucas: "We heard of the attack on the Capital."

Wyatt: "Are you okay Brother?"

Ava: "I am happy that you three are not injured"

Y/N seeing the concern the squad is showing, smiles towards them.

Y/N: "We are fine. Thank you for the concern."

Everyone sits down so that the captain can explain the events that happened in the Capital. Y/N starts to narrate all the events that have occurred in the capital in detail.

Y/N: "We learnt that the group that attacked the Capital call themselves as the Eye of the Midnight Sun. We didn't know of this group's existence till today."

Mason: "Do you know anything of their motives Captain."

Y/N: "They said that they will be the downfall of the Clover Kingdom. Later when me and Julius stormed their base-"

Ethan interrupts Y/N before he could finish.

Ethan: "You found their base."

Y/N: "Yes, we did indeed. We found that their leader uses light magic. We could only manage to capture one convict. The others managed to escape with the help of their leader."

Noah: "Light Magic is very rare. This confirms that the leader is a formidable foe."

Liam: "What did the convict tell you?"

Y/N: "There is a charm protecting their memories. So we were unable to find anything and may have to wait till Fuegoleon wakes up."

Wyatt: "Hope he recovers fast."

Y/N: "Yeah we can all hope and pray for his recovery. I forgot to mention about the promotions Alex and Bella received."

Olivia: "Congratulations both of you."

Mason: "We are so proud of you."

Bella: "Thank you all."

Meanwhile Alex was blushing at the compliments.

Y/N: "Evelyn and Amber must also be informed of this."

Everyone hears the doors of the base being kicked open.

Y/N: "Speak of the devil."

Amber comes inside the base and when she sees Y/N she goes towards him menacingly and starts to slap him repeatedly.