5. Rumble in the Dungeon

Representation:

Speech: "Speech"

Thoughts: 'Thoughts'

Magic: Magic

Emotion: (Emotion)

All the Magic Knights of the Clover Kingdom stand in front of the Door leading to the Treasure Room.

Klaus/ Asta: 'How do you get in?'

Klaus: "There must be some code to open this door somewhere."

Y/N: "The door is made of magic you can open it by either nullifying or by overloading it with magic. Either Alex or Short loud mouth can open it without unnecessary usage of Magic. Short Loud Mouth try to cut it with your sword."

Asta: "Ok"

Asta cuts the door with his sword. The cut parts of the door disappear in a burst of dazzling light. Everyone opens their eyes to see that there is a swirling mass of magic that is preventing their entry into the Treasure Room.

Charlotte: (Shocked) "I have never seen anything like this in any dungeons that I have captured."

Luck: "Asta try to cut it with your Anti-Magic Sword."

Asta: "ALRIGHT."

Asta swings his sword to cut the swirling mass of Magic but the Magic lashes out and breaks Asta's sword and pushes him backward. Alex tries to counter the magic but is also lashed out by the Magic.

Asta: "IT BROKE MY SWORD."

Alex: "I can't counter it."

Yuno: "But how, Asta's sword can cut through Magic and Alex can counter Magic."

Klaus: "How can we enter the treasure room?"

Y/N: "This magic is unique as it is protected by something that is never seen and this is the other reason that I have been assigned to this mission."

Charlotte: "What do you mean Y/N?"

Y/N: "About 5 years ago a dungeon that appeared to be normal popped up and the team that was assigned the mission saw this same kind of Swirling Magic and when tried to enter, it lashed out on them. Many teams were sent to clear that dungeon but no one was able to clear it as it lashed out on everyone that tried to enter it. As time passed the magic became stronger and I felt like it was calling to me. So, I undertook the mission and I was able to enter the treasure room. Surprisingly when I entered the Magic was cleared. It was where I found my Divine Sword. I will enter the Treasure Room and no one should follow me, it's for your own safety, Ok?"

Charlotte: "I will come with you"

Y/N: "There is no need to worry princess."

Charlotte: "Alright but be careful."

Y/N: Ah! The princess worrying for me what a sight.

Charlotte: Don't humour yourself.

As the remaining members assigned to this mission stand back Y/N slowly walks towards the entrance and enters the magic protecting the treasure room. He sees that this magic is being emitted by a scroll that is floating in the middle of the treasure room. Suddenly the scroll starts to emit Black and White flashes while Y/N's Grimoire floats open and is surrounded by a purple aura. The writing in the Scroll is now being scribbled in the Grimoire. After the writing vanished from the Scroll, it starts to crack and disappears in a burst of light.

 After the writing vanished from the Scroll, it starts to crack and disappears in a burst of light