Chapter 3

~Ashley~

The weekend was really funny. Kirsten and Lindsay were over and we were on Twitter watching Niall's posts. ( Met another Irish person, AH!) and I followed him and he followed me back. Saturday was just full of watching 1D's tweets and then my mum told us to come to the living room. "yea, mum?" I said walking in. She unpaused the telly.

"One Direction, famous boy band's, bus has been vandelized! The police arrested the four boys that did so. Luckily none of the boys were hurt, nor was anything stolen. The boys are staying in a resident hotel in downtown Elizabethton, Tennessee. Simon and Paul wishes to reasure everyone that the concert will be next Wednesday in City Hall in Johnson City. They may have to stay another few days or two to get the damages fixed. It is sure to be a blast! Now onto Sports"

"oh man!" Kirsten whined. 'Oh wait! THE HOTEL! LINDSAY YOU KNOW WHERE THAT IS!" "Kirsten, we ain't going to stalk them..." I laughed at my two friends. Kirsten went back to my computer and started tweeting on my Twitter. "what are you tweeting?" "oh, just trying to win FRONT ROW TICKETS!" i sighed. No one from here ever wins. "aw c'mon! 5 tickets! Me, you,Linds,Nate, and your mom!" she laughed.

I decided I'd take a nap, but Kirsten's fan-girl shreik changed my mind. "your Twit name is @IrelandPrincess, right?" she asked. "yeah..why?" She showed me a twit from Harry. "Niall's hoping you'll call him soon love!#@IrelandPrincess" I laughed and walked to the living room followed by my two Directioners. I remember Louis smacking his hand against the window and scaring the hell out of Lindsay, just to give me Niall's number. We thought it was real since Liam was freaking out over it. "yeah Ash...give Niall a call!"

~Niall~

I woke up this morning about having a dream of Ashley. Well, it was more of a flash back, really.

{Dream}

I was 9 years old and I was sitting on the playground in Mullingar. I was staring at a blonde headed girl and a brown headed girl. I knew the blonde, Ella..so that made the brown..Ashley! I walked over to her and they both gave me a 'die in hell' look. but I smiled. I cleared my throat (I used to sing for my crushes as a kid) and when I sang, it was my voice now! "Now I'm  climbin the walls...but you don't notice at all. that I'm going out of mi-ind all day and all night!" i sang. The girls smiled and clapped. Ella stood up. To be honest I wanted Ashley to. "ok Horan, ok, I'll be your girlfriend!" Ella laughed and hugged me. I stared down at a very sad Ashley, she looked down at her paper that had 'niall + ashley' written on it. "No! T-That was for Ashley!" I said frantic, but they couldn't hear me. "no! Ashley! it was for you! not ella! you!"

{End of The Dream}

Strange, right? I just couldn't get Ashley out of my mind. "hey mate! Sleep well?" Harry asked while playing poker with Louis and Zayn. "wh-wheres Liam?" I asked through a yawn. Just then the phone rang.

Me:Hello?

Girl: Niall? It's Ashley! (did he pick up!? Kirsten shut it!)

Me:oh! hi                                                                                                                                                 

Ashley: hi

We talked for what seemed like ages. She told us we were on the news and that the girl who kept bugging her was Kirsten. She also mentioned something about her trying to win front row seats. Liam walked through the door. "well, love, got to go. I'll call you later okay?" i said smiling. Liam gave me a look. "Was it Ashley?" he smiled. I nodded and hugged him. "Niall! Why so hugy today?" he laughed patting my back and hugging. "sombody's in love!" Louis sang. The boys started singing I Wanna Know What Love Is. "aw Nialler! Are you?" Harry said making his 'Cupcake' face. i blushed a bit "i-I wouldn't say 'in-love' or even 'love crazy' about her....just happy I got to see her again.." i said scratching the back of my head.

~Ashley~

Niall and I talked forever! It was great catching up. "Sooooo, what'd he say?!" Kirsten pressed on. "we just talked! You were right here!" i laughed. "awwww sombody's blushing!" Lindsay said poking my face. I could feel the blood rush to my face. "shut up" i said. kirsten hopped back on my computer and Lindsay smacked a hand over her mouth. "scream again...i dare you" she said rubbing her temple. "We won! we won 5 tickets! THE 5 tickets!" she said jumpping up and down. "you mean..I won" i said crossing my arms. Oh, great, here comes the begging...

______________________________________________________

That's all I'm going to write for now :) I might write some later...LOVE YOU GUYS!

~LittleCricketts