|||

- Y/N's P.O.V -

It had already passed a day after the deal, We- Or I'm running out of goods from my fridge since I was actually planning to go to the near convenience store which I happen to ignore yesterday because of how worried I was for a random creepy-looking child which happens to be named Jeff. ( I only bought food for myself, But plans had changed)

I already left a note for Jeff in the kitchen and drove off, grabbing my list and stroll around collecting what we're needed, mostly if I'm gonna end up collecting random kids who happens to be Jeff's friends, Hell it's as if I'm gathering a bunch of pokemons for no reason other than reuniting them.

-Sigh-

This'll be a bumpy ride.

----

It didn't take too long for me to grab everything I needed, As I went out placing the grocery bags on top my car as I grab my keys from my purse/pocket.

Before I could place my stuff inside, I heard faith sobbing of I'm guessing a little girl, Clearly there was a random car parking nearby, So I continued thinking it was theirs not until it stopped.

The person who owned the car got off, As I watched from a far, it was only one dude and he went in the convenience store.

Now confused, I shrugged it off and thought it was only my imaginations.

And it came back.

Now annoyed and curious, I tried to find the source of the sound leading to a random bush besides a tree.

...

..

.

'A CHILD?!' 

I panicked as my eyes laid on a little girl,  there she sat bleeding eternally whilst sobbing.

she had a pretty long dark-ish brown hair, which consumed her whole body in the shadows, she wore a ripped a part dirty pink dress and was bare foot.

She turned around, terrified at the sudden movement and staring at me in horror, observing but mostly concerned, she has a face of a 4 years old girl who looked like had been abused by a person just by how she has a injury on top of her head.

" Holy rolls! are you okay?! "

she backed away bumping to a tree away from me, Thanks to my stupidity.

" No no! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.. Are you okay?? You're bleeding! "

It took about a minute for her to trust me, each time passing made me anxious as I did with Jeff back then.

It didn't take long before she finally spoke.

" I'm fine... "

Clearly that didn't help me one bit, I opened/unwrapped a tissue roll from one of my bags and ripped half of it and quickly yet gently placed it on her forehead, wiping few bloods away.

Through the process, the little girl seemed cautious of me as I tried at at least clean her, half of the blood we're permanent as I left of a frustrated sigh at the sight. 

wrapping her wound with the tissue could at least help her stopping the amount of blood lose.

" If you don't mind, what's your name..? "

Seemingly she hesitated answering.

" I'm sally.. "

Sally.

" Well Sally, I'm Y/N, It's nice to meet you. "

'-In a very odd way.'

But then something struck me while busy tending Sally's wounds.