I'm trying to write daily as much as I can with all these free time before school comes, Y'all better be grateful as I'm trying not to mess up :(

----

- Y/N (A.k.a Your) P.O.V -

After finishing dinner, I then led all four of them up stairs and pointed out which room is which.

Of course, giving them spare clothes that could fit them for now, after that I went to my room, Taking a shower then changing to my favorite (any clothes you're comfortable in sleeping)!

I sat on my comfy bed, stretching like a cat cause why not after a long a confusing day, few minutes pass as I continued staring at the ceiling, Recalling what had happened today and what I've gotten myself into.

Not that I'm mad, just unsure.

' I should just go to sleep. '

I thought to myself as I positioned myself in a comfortable way.

-

-

-

' I can't sleep. '

As I immediately sat up with slight dizziness from the sudden pace, As my feet collided with the cold wooden floor.

I went down stairs, quietly as to not waken the others from the hall and made my way to the kitchen to grab glass of (milk/water) which clearly did not help one bit.

~ ~ ~

' Huh? '

I questioned as I heard a familiar tune from outside my backyard, Hesitating, I place the glass on the counter and decided to investigate.

As I slide open the glass door, cold wind dashed through me as my fluffy (F/C) slipper touches the cold and dry grass, I focused on listening where I previously heard the song, after getting close, The so called familiar song was none other than Pop goes the weasel!

One of the songs that you have definitely heard as a child.

It came behind your fence, so climbed above it and continued, Of course you didn't want to go too far or else you might end up lost in a very dumb way, Luckily you were still able to see you're but sadly the song stopped as you we're getting closer to it.

- THUD -

You got tackled to the ground, Whoever it was weight a child!

It didn't sound bad until you opened you're eyes and you knew immediately you're in a different place, not where you were before as you glance around seeing a dark gray sky with white clouds, your surrounding covered with a carnival, monotone themed.

But that was then you looked back at the entity above you, A child, some how similar to Jeff but instead they wore a dark blue mask with black substance dripping from the two black holes which you guessed where the eyes were, and a black hoodie.

You noticed the mask slightly rising and OH BOY, this traumatized you as you see their mouth, which was completely dark, a visible dark tongue, drooling a dark liquids, hungry.

As your eyes widen, they sudden got attacked as someone tackled them, which surprised you.

A clown, no, not those original happy ones, a monotone and creepy one.

the exact opposite and one which for some reason your taste as those happy and giggly ones scare the crap out of you even until now.

You sat up on instinct and backed away from them as you watched cautiously from afar.