V||||

So uhh, Excuse this Author for being lazy, Thank these two above me for making me realized this story still exist (Just kidding) and now feeling useless that I got nothing to do for today and decided to get up and do shit. Thank you two for actually reading this and wanting more :D (If you noticed this useless author note). Enjoy this part I guess?

---

- Your P.O.V -

Blank. My mind is a mess due to thoughts about the previous night.

I woke up early with Clockwork awake who pretty much soon led me to the girls/guest's room and introduced me to two unfamiliar faces, One who looked feminine (obviously) who looked black and white with a similar mask like Masky. And another who was still deep asleep, crushing a pillow which whispers can be heard, Possibly sleep talking, with few Jeff's name hear and there as if their having a very.. Nice dream?

Well entering the room earlier felt very unwelcoming coming from the Masked girl who were sharpening a knife with very hostile glare that would tell you to fuck-off, how lovely.

I went down stairs which surprisingly most of the boys are currently in, BEN and Jeff are passed out, With Masky and Hoodie chatting near a window and I'm guessing Toby, EJ and LJ are inside the Boys/Guest's room.

Even from the long sleep, waking up early wasn't very morning-like since I still feel sleepy, or is that just an excuse for being lazy?

Just a quick routine, Made breakfast which was pretty much enough to fill these kid-like killing machines fuels up and told the Masked duos to gather the others to the table while I straight up went to my room with my (whatever small meal you have for breakfast/ coffee & toast or something).

Finally, The reason of feeling the need to close my eyes and lay back was because I have work today as I promised or planned myself for being part of my routine. ' Sure I shouldn't leave those killing beings alone but there's still work that's piling up and needs to be done. But as much as I don't want to I need to finish these before complaints starts to appear. ' Which I argued with myself currently and is now staring at the blank screen.

Luck by my side, fortunately I only have 4 commissions to do, Let's relax for a bit and focus on my work more as I read the Information about the given request of the drawing.

It was an costumed character that was wanted to be drawn to my style, with few compliments here and there and what to add and keep. ' What a creative character style, This is gonna be fun to draw ' I thought, finally feeling a bit relieved.

Starting sketching, My mind flew away yet again although my hands focused on working. taking breaks and pondering here and there with the characters, etc...

___

- No one's P.O.V -

" ...So do you guys think she's avoi-DING! fuck- us? " Toby silently asked who stopped munching with his food, Ask nobody in particular 'til one answers.

" bet, She's probably still in deep thought, plus more trouble makers are added- Seriously let go! " Yelled at the end by Jeff, who used to be peacefully stabbing his food until the fangirl was woken from slumber.

" Pft- Trouble makers? Ha! like hell. I'd bet she'd be rethinking her decisions by now about keeping us stayin' her house and could probably be able to kill her at any moment. " Jane argued with Jeff, clearly offended which a thud could be heard from the other side with an angered Jeff and Nina yet again pushed to the side.