V|||

I did say this a was remake but I really do apologize for half of the non-sense, missing word, and mispelled shit in some of the chapter. I'm trying my best to avoid those but its a habit, so please bare with it.

---

- No one 's POV -

It was a very cold and relaxing night, well.. close to relaxing.

The person was deep asleep for breaking their schedule and now lacks sleep thanks to their new routine or getting used to routine after the so called deal or misunderstanding was fixed.

The room was filled with a calming aura as snoring could be heard.

- creak -

A loud creak was heard but the person didn't mind as they were already in deep slumber, A nearby window opened with the cold and menacing wind came rushing through. A small, female child sneaked through the now opened window, showing a grin.

Beside her was another one, slightly taller and mature looking.

A giggle was heard from the first one while the other remained silent.

___

It was noisy, slightly noisy. Down stairs were all the kids, or creepypastas were busy distracting themselves, not bothering to go to sleep soon, Mostly discussing on a certain topic.

" So to be straight forward, You guys think or at least theorized that if we all got reunited, this somewhat annoying issue would be fixed? "

Masky asked for the second time as he stared awkwardly to the group infront of him.

" I- We hope so, if not then toby's one to blame. " said Jeff who witnessed half of the part before turning or passing out as a child. As the group stared at toby, who used to be staring at particularly nothing until he was mentioned and looked at us with a guilty face.

Thanks to his tics, who happened to be at the wrong timing, he held a pouty face and the mid finger at us, when led to him quickly averted his hand while cursing and went back to staring at the ground.

" Hey losers, sorry to interrupt this very dramatic scene but I sense someone familiar in Y/N's room. "

Said LJ who stepped in the situation, warning or rather reporting to the others, thankfully changing the subject before things get more awkward, but soon tense up as Y/N's name was mentioned.

" shit, if it's someone familiar then it might be one of the others from the mansion! "

Jeff quickly explaining the issue, the others gave few glances as they all nod into agreement, but before they stepped upstairs to check on Y/N, Clockwork quickly stopped the others as she said,

" Hey, try not to wake up Y/N as much as possible. Literally they need rest knowing how their possibly stressed right now after finding out what we really are. "

She told the boys, including sally as they nodded and went back to their main mission.

___

- EJ's POV -

Everyone was sneaking quietly as to not make noise, and successfully gathered to Y/N's bedroom, staring quietly, I waited for a sign as BEN flew up to slowly twist the nob as little light came out freely through the door as it opened.

before anyone could react, both from mine and hoodie's view could spot Y/N's spot on where she was sleeping peacefully yet a black haired, no, another creepypasta raised their knives above them.

On instinct, both of us dashed through the door, just as how were used in our previous body. Only difference are our speed increasing with this light body as we tackled the intruder to ground, Or I tackled the one aiming Y/N while hoodie were to attack different one instead.

We were fast and lucky enough to lessen the sound of the sudden drop with Y/N who's very much in deep sleep.

The one below was struggling as they swift their knife back and fourth in front of me which quickly stopped as I grabbed both their arm

I heard hoodie and quickly looked at his way as he mentioned for us to go back out with the two and so we did and brought the supposed to be intruders along with the group.

It didn't take me long enough to finally familiarized the two who seemed in shocked and confusion, except..

" JEFFY! MY BELOVED, I FINALLY FOUND YOU! "

The fangirl, also known as the one and only Nina. And oh boy how I cringed as she yelled and ran to Jeff, which rudely pushed me while Jeff dodged her attack(or hug).

" Wait a minute, Nina didn't you say Jeff was the only person here with that woman? "

As the second female, Jane mentioned with slight disgust as she mentioned Jeff's name as the same with Y/N, or at least I think she was talking about Y/N, I hope not.

" Well fuck me. " Said Jeff who answered for no reason as he was busy trying to pry off Nina who was desperately trying to hug or reach Jeff's face who was just being shoved away thanks to Jeff.

Nina suddenly snapped back to reality as she seemed to slowly getting tired of Jeff pushing her off and yelled-

" Oh come on! The reason I came here was because I found you Jeffy! It's that woman's fault isn't it?! Don't worry Jeffy! I'll get rid of-- " Before she could finish her ranting, Toby, literally out of nowhere held a handkerchief which I guessed has chloroform as few mumbles were left before Nina passed out.

Hell toby didn't even bothered and just stood there as she collapsed on the wooden floor, making a soft thud.

.... silence filled the room-

" pfft- " LJ stuffed his mouth as he looked away giggling while toby just stood there, as if he did nothing at all. Seriously where the fuck did he get that-

Back to the situation

Being careless, We or most of us ignored what had happened and the attention was then led to Jane who still stood there waiting patiently for an answer to her previous question and she taps her tiny child-like feet to the ground with her heels as the tapping echoed through out the hall way.

" weellllll, It's a long story Miss Janeee " Sally answered tiredly to the questions as she looked below and yawned.

" haaaa.. Come on guys, gathering down stairs since now we have more problems to solve or else we might wake up Y/N, LJ bring the unconscious fangirl to the girl/guest's bedroom. "

Said masky who sighed and went down stairs, sally excused herself from the situation as she went with LJ instead to sleep, and so we all followed and did as Masky said. Boy, tonight's gonna be a long night.

-----

I made few changes for short, patience wasn't on my side today as I, myself, is getting pissed and annoyed on my own mistakes, so here I am updating useless correction, sorry ahah.