Chapter 35

H A R R Y

"Uncle Harry?" Darcy said as she was walking down the stairs. "Where's daddy?" She asked and sat down next to me.

"He's just gone out for a bit," I replied.

"Where?"

"I don't know," I replied. "He wouldn't tell me," I explained. "But he'll be back soon. I promise,"

 "Okay," She replied. "Is mommy coming back too?" She asked.

"I honestly don't know, Darcy," I told her. "Your mommy and your daddy had kind of a fight," I said. "But I'm sure your mommy will come back sometime. She's got to,"

"I hope she comes back soon.." Darcy said. "I miss her," She added, and a tear ran down her cheek.

"Darcy, don't cry," I said and sat her in my lap. "Look, we all miss your mommy, but I can assure you that she'll be back. She loves you too much to just leave you,"

"I love her too," She said. "And I want her home!" She said and started crying even more.

"No, don't cry! I don't know what to do with crying kids!" I said and started wiping her tears. "What do I have do to make you stop crying?"

"I only want mommy!" She cried.

"But I don't have your mommy!" I said. "I don't know where she is, but I know that your daddy will find her," I said. "He loves her too, and he knows you miss her,"

She was still crying, and it seemed like nothing could make her stop. I tried everything. Feeding her, watching TV, comforting her and I even tried calling Niall, but he wouldn't pick up.

"Darcy, please stop crying," I begged her. I could feel her fresh tears in my neck as she was sobbing. I thought I was about to go mad, but then the front door opened.

"Niall, thank god you're back!" I called out as I kept comforting Darcy. But it wasn't Niall who was here, it was Amy. Even better! "Darcy, look who's here," I told her, and she slowly turned her head around.

"Mommy!" She called out happily and ran over to her. Amy picked her up and Darcy wrapped her tiny arms around her mother's neck. "I missed you.."

"I missed you too, sweetie," Amy said and kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry for leaving you.. Your daddy and I are gonna explain it all later, okay?"

"Wait, so you and Niall are back together now?" I asked while she shook her head at me.

"We're just friends," She replied. Darcy was still in her arms, holding onto her mom for dear life. "I really didn't wanna rush things after what happened, you know,"

"Oh, okay," I replied. "Where is he anyways?"

"He should be here soon," She said. "He just had to run down to the store real quick," She added and I nodded. 

"You know, Amy, I'm pretty sure thins whole 'just friends' thing between you and Niall won't last long," I said and smirked at her. 

"Shut up," She said and playfully glared at me. 

A M Y 

Having my little girl back in my arms was like the best feeling in the world. I know it hadn't go so very long since I saw her last, but I was missing her like crazy. 

"Mommy? Promise you won't leave again?" Darcy asked me, still hugging me. 

"I promise," I replied. "I'm not ever gonna leave you again," I said and kissed the top of her head. "Your daddy and I are gonna stay with you until you're old enough to live on your own," 

Then, the front door open and Niall walked in with a bag of bread in his hands. He shot me a smile which I returned. 

"I think I'll leave now, so you can get some family time," Harry said and with that, he was out of the flat. 

"Daddy! Mommy came back!" Darcy exclaimed to her father and smiled big. 

"I can see that," He said and smiled back at her as he put the bread down on the table. "Are you happy she's back?" He asked her and she nodded quickly which made me grin. 

Darcy looked so happy now that she had both her parents with her. Seeing her with that bright smile plastered on her face was so heart warming. 

"Now listen, Darcy.." Niall said. "Your mommy and I have some things to talk to you about," He explained to her. He sat down on the couch and I did the same, placing Darcy in my lap. 

"Have I done something bad?" Darcy asked, but Niall and I assured her she hadn't. "Then what do you wanna tell me?" 

"It's just.. Just because I came back now, Darcy, it doesn't mean I'll be living with you and daddy," I told her. "Your dad and I talked about it.. My aunt is helping me get an apartment in London, and your dad is gonna do the same," 

"We're not gonna live together, Darcy," Niall said. "I know you won't like this idea, but you're gonna live with me for a week, then you're gonna live with mommy for a week, then back to me.. And that's how it's gonna be," 

"Why can't we live together?" Darcy asked, playing with my fingers. 

"Because daddy and I have broken up.." I replied. 

"Why?" She asked. 

"That's not important," I replied. "But what is important, is that no matter what's gonna happen, your daddy and I loves you more than anything. Just because we're not gonna live together doesn't mean we don't love you," 

"We're sorry it has to be this way, but it's what we've gotta do," Niall said. 

"Can't you just get back together?" Darcy asked. Niall looked up at me with hope in his eyes, but I quickly looked away from him. 

"I'm sorry, but we can't," I told her. "We don't know what will happen in the future, but for now, your dad and I have decided to stay as friends," 

----------------

Sorry for the long wait !! I just had a huge writers block :/ 

Anyways.. 

The book is coming to an end soon.. I don't know how many chapters, but not too many. I think I'll make a sequel tho. I've already figured out what it'll be about :) x 

- Sarah xx