3: feelings express? 1/2

- lizzie pov -

' I don't know |

Thoughts has came through my head, do I really like her? What if I confess to her now. That might make my mind loose on thinking of her, but I don't wanna ruin our friendship since me and her are just friends. She doesn't know yet I'm bisexual, and her.. she's just straight..

" lizzie. " a faded voice came.

Oh no is lauren calling me now? I should snap out of it!

" lizzie! " lauren yelled shrugging my left shoulder.

" huh? What! " I finally snapped out and sees lauren so concern yet completely confused at the same time.

" oh thank goodness your okay, you had me worried. " she said holding my hand.

" I'm fine, I'm so sorry that I made you worried.. " I apologized to her, her hand was warm while mine was cold. I felt the warm on her.

" still I'm so sorry.. " I said

" it's fine, I'm glad your fine.. what's on your mind lately? " she asked with a sincere on her face.

I look down not answering it.

" it's fine that your not answering it, just don't space that much on your mind. " she said as she grabs her phone she must've been chatting on someone.

I grabbed my phone again seeing I accidentally press send it to scott. He message me sooner.

' I'll help you Express your feelings on her. If you do actually, tomorrow? '

' tomorrow. |

_________
Next day
————

The sound of ringing awoken me.

" ugh... hmm.. " a despair sounds I made, trying to ignore the sound of ringing and the sun blinding against me again.

I tried to reach the phone, it was buzzing so hard. I finally reach it and answered it.

" h- hello.. ? " the sound I said with a sleepy yawn.

" sorry to ruin your morning liz, but are you ready to express your feelings today? " a voice of a Scottish man answered.

I realize its scott, in a goddamn 7 in the morning.

" can.. we do it later.. for.. " I middled yawn from so much exhaustion last night " godsake.. " I add.

" I know I know your tired and stuff but we can do it now, do you wanna remove your feelings on lauren or what? " he said with a sassy voice.

" I just told you I don't know. I don't know if I like her or not. " I said with an upset tone.

" did you blushed so hard that she touched your hand? Did you felt the warm on her worryness when she saw you spacing out? " scott respond did he spy on me? On us? How did he know this..  I felt a silent just took my mouth away. I was speechless..

" I.. how.. " i said finally talking back.

" I have my ways, did you? " he replied I sat down eventually, I didn't know what to respond. Yes? No? Neither? I don't know? What? What answer I can say to him..

" I just.. " I spoken.

" you just what? " he replied with a serious tone.

" maybe yes.. or no.. come to my house later noon, so I can think about it. " I said

" alrighty then. " he replied

He hang up and soon I flop myself to fall back to sleep. I didn't wanted to think of anything, I just sleep.

_________
12:57pm
————

- scott pov -

I arrived late, I knock at the door to see if lizzie would open it. But no one did.

I knocked again and again just to make it realize, she's asleep again. I noticed a few months ago that she put a spare key on her welcome mat.
I remove it and realized it's not there anymore, I saw a figurine of a cute frog, I haven't seen that since I last come here. I grab it for a closer look to realization seeing a spare key! Nice hiding lizzie..

I unlocked the door and made myself welcomed to get in. I go upstairs if she's there realizing she's still asleep.

I go back downstairs to grab something to make a noise.

I come back again on her room and started to make noises.

The loud thuds I made making lizzie whimpers from the noises I made.

" wake~ up! " I yelled to her while making myself an alarm for her.

" aaaaaaaahh! Alright I'm up shut up! " she yelled madly.

I finally stopped and drop the thing I made to make a noise down. Who also made a loud noise.

" scooooootttttt.. " she grunted silently.

" get ready miss liz for the appointment. " I said running off downstairs.

" appoint.. ment? " she said confused.

_______________
Few mins later
———————

- lizzie pov -

I sat down beside scott who remarkably is wearing like a doctor and has a notebook.

" alrighty, Ms. Lizzie please lay lie down on the couch. " he asked calm.

" ok..? " I said confused but did what he said.

" alrighty then, my name is doctor malpractrices, call me Dr. Smajor instead. " he introduced himself as doctor malpractrice? I don't understand what's going on.

I nodded slowly with a confusion on what's going on.

" now tell me, what do you think about lauren Weber. " he said writing something on his notebook.

" errr uuh..  umm.. she's a bit taller than me, has a great laugh. A funny woman, she's really hot on every pic she posted on Instagram.. emm.. uh.. she's also a great friend with a great personality, she's like a mom friend but more protective and concern about myself or.. any people she met.. " the sound of writing has begone to made me anxious.

" that's a fascinating answer, how did you find out you like her so soon? " he told while still calm.

" I.. I like her..? I, i don't know what to think about that answer Dr. Malpractrice.. she's a kind, caring, loving person.. I like to be the one for her.. I like to be the one who.. can loved her more than anyone else.. although, I.. " I said anxious, I don't know what to say.

" I think I do love her or I don't know..  " I said with a desperated voice.

He stop writing and sighed. " well, it's a condition that you do have a crush on her. This feelings aren't fragile yet. But it will be if you confess. " he told

" ever since I met her I felt this tingly thing on my stomach, and when I became so close to her it's just..  AGHH " I sat down and told the truth.

" is that a problem? " he questioned.

" n-no.. " I said silently.

" yup, you are in love. " he stands up and fixes his glasses.

" to cure yourself from any harm, might aswell confess sooner the better. " he replied

He let his hand out as I hold it, we both shake hands.

" dr. Malpractrice, will be leaving now. If you need anything just call my number its on your contacts. " he said

" yes sir.. " I said

" well I'll be going now. Good luck. " he hold the door knob and was thinking something.

" you.. need it. " he said silently, he finally left.

I sighed and flopped myself on the bed.
I guess I like woman now who is lauren..
Hooray.. yay..

To be continued