4: feelings Express? 2/2

I sighed and flopped myself on the bed.
I guess I like woman now who is lauren..
Hooray.. yay..

My phone started to buzz on the table beside me, I look at it and see its oli? What does he need me now?

" hey " I said

" hey Liz! Saw scott left at your house, what did you guys talked about? " he said asking.

" oh its.. it's just nothing but cosplay stuff.. nothing special about it. " I said I'm sorry oli that I lie but I have to.

" oh so that's the reason why theres some noises come to your place? " he asked

" yup.. " I answered.

" mhmm.. your lying aren't you? " he called. I sighed desperate

" yeah.. I'm sorry. " I told

" don't be, is it the feelings? " he replied. How did he know it?!

" umm.. did scott?? " I said

" yep, I know everything. Don't worry I won't tell it to the lady you like. " he said knowing he's smirking through the screen, I just know it.

" yeahh.. I like lauren.. how do I tell her? "

" did you ever try? Once on her ? " he questioned my sanity.

I look down desperate. " no, not at all.. that's why I need help.. " I spoken.

" alright, I have a plan! "

He hang up, I wonder what he's gonna do

" lizzzieeeeee " a sudden voice came behind the door.

I stand up and open it surprisingly its oli..

" hey! " he says with a smile

" heyyyy " I replied back

We both sat down and talk about the feelings express.

" alright, so you met dr. Malpractrice? " he asked, I nodded as a yes.

" ok, so were calling this red condition. " he  said making me confused

" what's the red condition? "

" red condition is feelings express, you gotta confess to her right now! " he said happily.

" I... i don't know, if I do.. " I said so confused of what my feelings are saying to me.

" didn't you already said to scott? " he asked seriously.

" about what.. ? " I said

" ' ever since I met her I felt this tingly thing on my stomach, and when I became so close to her it's just..  AGHH ' that! " he replied.

" there's no problem on having feelings on first met, so you've been stuck on that feelings in awhile now? " he questioned

" might be, it's just that.. whenever she does funny, or or.. anything! Around me or near me, or with me I.. i just space out.. " I told.

" your a space girl aren't you? " he replied

" what do you mean? " I said with a sincere tone.

" it's like you wonder off when your with your crush like example your crush is looking at you and you space ' oh shit he's looking me! He's so handsome.. what do I do? Wave? Uhm.. run?! ' then you noticed your crush turned worried to you and just left. That's called space girl. " he answered calm

" I guess I am.. but how am I gonna say this without being rejected.. "

" did she ever told you her sexuality? " he respond

" I..  she just said ' might be or not. ' like that or something last night when we were at the carnival together. Just the two of us.. " I replied sweating.

" she's just messing with your head I'm sure, how about this confess or try to forget? " he made an option, hearing the second option made me think. Should I? I wanna remove this feelings but I don't wanna hurt hers.. but I have to.

" I chose the second option..  try to forget. " I said sadly.

" welp great, now erase lauren contacts, lauren pics with you, block lauren on every social media and unsubscribe to her, and today is lucky day because I'm guarding you from her until these feelings just move away! " he replied with a smile plastered on his face.

I chuckled silently, oli has been a friend of mine since I started YouTube. He's the only one on my YouTube channel collabs for the past years, well some aren't him but you get the point. I grab my phone and do everything he said. I breath in and out deeply, everything will be okay.

He put his hand on my shoulder and said with a low sound voice; " trust me, this might work. " he did a little smirked after that.

I nodded silently. Its 8:00pm and its quite tiring here. I yawn from exhaustion, he does the same.

" I'm going to my bed now, you can sleep at the guest room, if. You want to. " I said

" oh that's a pleasuring lizzie do. " he said jokingly, I laughed silently as I go upstairs and reached the doorknob from my room.

I close the door behind me and flopped down at my bed. I don't know what to do now, let's check on my contacts to talk to after bed. Hopefully they're alive.

" shubble Hubble.. nah. "

" olipoopee.. nah "

" Mrs. Yams.. mm nah "

" smojor boy.. nah I hate that guy "

" you know what maybe yammy.. "

I goes to her conversation and finally spoken.

" hi yams " hopefully she will respond.
And so she did sooner

" oh hey liz! I was gonna ask you something first but then you made the move lol " what's gonna be the problem

" what's the prob? " I typed back

" is there any relationship between you and lauren?? " and so lauren came to my head again. I wondered who told her.. probably Scott

I goes to his convo and told him " hey smajor, can you PLEASE don't tell anyone i like lauren! Yammy knows already :(( "

He replied sooner sound confused " I didn't told anyone except oli from his concern, he probably got it on lauren or oli. "

I replied back to yammy " no not at all, do you know anything on scott or lauren or oli that said something to you about between me and Lauren? " I asked her

" nope, I just guest something on my sense. " she answered I let a sighed of relief.

" alrighty then, I'm going to sleep now. Good night. " I said

" good night miss liz! " that's all remember before I slept through the grasp of tiredness.

To be continued