8: rehearsal 1/2

- lizzie pov -

I was still speechless, the spark was growing more. I guess the feelings are turning fragile.

I snap myself out and head home. Reaching the doorknob seeing oli was sitting at the couch.

" how did you— " I said pointing him till he cut me off.

" i have my ways,  good evening madam. " he stands up and says it politely.
" how's the kiss? " he slightly added.

My heart races again, shade of red appears.

" it- ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! " I said making him not understand what I said. I rush upstairs and close the door behind me, I slid down on the door realizing what I said.

He probably will get it what my feelings are on lauren right? Does lauren like me or she's just flirting me?

A sudden knock came on my door. The person breathes in and out as he was about to speak.

" I'm here for a reason.. " he said knowing its oli. " first off, I'm sorry if I upset you second ago. " he added, I stand up and open the door giving him a hug.

He was startled, shocked.

" no! I'm sorry for making you feel bad! " I said.

" woah oh i— " he was speechless.

" I got frustrated on it.. wait did you spy on me? On us! " I said punching him on his shoulder.

" ow! " he muttered. I gave him an upset look.

" so you did! " I respond.

" sorry that i spied. " he rolled his eyes.

" and what's was the reason your here on my house? How did you get in? How long have you been waiting for me? " i started giving him questions. Leaning on him. He raised his hands as a defense.

" w-well slow down for a sec! " he stuttered. I stopped leaning to him as I crossed my arms he sighed.

" 1. Will you go to my rehearsal tomorrow? It'll be quick! I.. I could give you some treat after that if you like, and 2. You wouldn't respond to my calls so I got worried and come to your house which its unlocked.. " he said panicking. The stupid realization that I didn't close the door.. I face palm myself as he gave me a look.

" continue " I told him, he widen his eyes and pointed out.

" a-ah! Right! " he stuttered suspiciously. " 3. I've been here for 1 hrs and 50 mins. " he added.

" okay, so 1. I'll go. " I said he jumped up and down happily, spinning around while jumping.

" you done? " I said, he behaved himself smiling, he nodded.

" 2. Now I realize the stupiditation of not locking it, because I was in a hurry. " I respond.

" I can see that " he said jokingly. I gave him a look as he covered his mouth laughing behind me.

" thank you for that. Anyways 3. Sorry for making you wait you can tell what me and lauren did few mins ago. " I said

" I can tell that, I can see that. " he nodded peacefully.

" but sure I'll go to your rehearsal! " I said.

" great! It's this street right here, hope I get to see you while I'm practicing.  " he said happily.

" excited to see you play your..?? " I said he raised a brow and finished my sentence. " electric guitar! "

" right right! How I can see you tomorrow. " I said