Request (English form)

- If you publish the book (with my cover) you have to give me credits in the description

- If you publish the book (with my cover) you have to give me credits in the description. This is because I don't put my name on the cover (anymore).

- I would like to know if you won't use my cover however, that is just basic decency.

-In principle you didn't request at multiple cover shops. If you did, you have to be certain by which shop you want it to be made. Delete the request at the one(s) you don't. This is also the base rule from my fellow cover makers. It's just a waste of time and effort.

-If I make a cover for you without you asking for it, the two points above don't count of course. I do want you to give me credits, as indicated in point 1.

-The password is: graphics.

- My covers are not just qualified to be published for real, I can't guarantee they're all copyright free. Most of the time they are, but you never know. If you do want a cover for a (soon to be) published book, ask me: then I will search for copyright free pictures for your cover. (I do ask a payment for this). Send me a pm if you're interested .

-You can ask me for a new cover if you're not satisfied. I also always can change text. Sometimes also some things in the the edit itself, but this I can't guarantee: in the case I can't, I will have to start all over/make a completely new cover.

Alright, now it's time to request your cover

What do you have to do?

You have to send me a  pm or leave a reaction here with the following info:

* = required 

1. The (author)name you want on the cover*
2. Title of the book*
3. Genre*
4. Do you want subtitles, and if yes: what?
5. Emotions/theme of the book (So: happy, sad, etc?.)*
6. A small summary of your book: what is it about and what is the important storyline?*
7. Type of cover? (Explained in previous chapter)
8. Ideas for on the cover (This can be colours, objects. Or an other cover as an example for what you want. Anything you would like me to try to put on your cover)
9. When does your book get published on wattpad/is it already published?*
10. Password* (Proof that you've read all the terms and conditions)

_____
For other graphics (banners, profile pictures, stickers,etc.) you will have to send me a pm. There we will talk about what you want and I'll ask everything I need to make the graphic.
_____

Hope to see you soon, somewhere further on this book ;)

-Liza