New Years Eye

It was New Years Eve as most of the Class 1-C students were away from the dormitories, spending time with their families.

However, the students who either have a gaslighting home or have no sense of home are to remain together in the school dormitories until they graduate.

Since Kenji was raised by Vlad King and therefore had no information of his parents or inheritance. The hero offered to let the vampire boy stay with his adopted brother by genetic blood, Kiyoshi, for the holidays. The blood hero would drop by time to time to see how they're doing when work isn't involved.

Luna invited Zoe, whose an orphan, on over to stay with her and her mother.

Yin was offered to stay with the hero teacher, Ectoplasm. Until they find his missing Auntie Jade.

Tried of the expectations her parents give her for business affairs, Hein decided to stay with her girlfriend Lilac in the dormitories.

Souta was staying with his older brother, Shun. Because he didn't want to see his parents at all.

Kieran, due to being a eqyptian prince, had a schedule by plane to go back to his home country...So he left early before the others.

As for the rest of Class 1-C. It would seem like it would be hard to go home after switching to the dormitories. So the Pro Heroes had the rest of them all escorted back home for just one day.

Mikoto was the last one to brought back home thanks to Geysis.

Once he managed to get inside. His father had pulled him into a bear hug.

Tohru: Yay! You're home! How's my little pro hero in training doing!

Mikoto: Heh! I'm doing fine, Dad! Thanks!

Hiroyuki: Bark!

The small husky ran all over to Mikoto who bends down to give him a pet on the head but was rewarded a few licks to the face and wagging tail.

Mikoto: Hahaha! Okay! Okay! I'm home Hiroyuki! I'm happy to see you too.

Tohru: Told ya the little bugger misses you.

Mikoto: Yeah. I can see that.

Hiroyuki: Bark!

Tohru: Also. Your mother is home as well.

Mikoto: Mom? I thought she would be working...

Tohru: I conned her into staying home for weekend.

Mikoto:....How the heck did you do that?

Speaking of Fumiko, said woman walked into the living room area wearing a beautiful pink and blue yukata with flowers. Had her long hair tied to a bun. She looked absolutely dazzling.

Fumiko: H...How do I look?

Tohru: *Turns Red* GAAAAAAAH!!!! 💞💞💞💞

Mikoto: Eh. You look good, Mom.

Fumiko: Thank you, my winter child.

Tohru: LOOK GOOD?! MIKOTO! SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Both Mikoto and Fumiko watched with sweatdrops as Tohru went on a frenzy making a list of why the Yuki-Onna looked so beautiful.

The list was so accurately detailed and neatly written. It's so amazing how he was able to make a list over a hundred reasons of Fumiko's beauty in one minute flat.

Fumiko: *Sighs* I've married a weirdo...

Mikoto: That you did. XD

But as the time go by, Mikoto wouldn't want any better parents then these two. As soon as Tohru was done with his moment. The family sat down all around the kotatsu futon while they begin to eat the food that Tohru made for all of them.