Kieran's Choice...

After the phone call, Eito was finally admitted from the hospital after making a good recovery.

Surprisedly, his parents came to see him after they learned what happened to him.

Hugs and tears were exchanged followed by apologies.

Eito never thought he see the day his parents would fawn over him. He always thought he was an embarrassment to them. Especially the day when he was coming out as gay.

It made him happy to know that they still cared about him.

As for going back to school, whispers were soon made among the halls.

He could still hear people giving him dirty looks or talking behind his back.

But however, no one dared made a move because Jack, Destiny, Luna, and Samuel were with him.

Luna: Eito...are you sure about this?

Eito: Yes. I need to atone for what I've done....

Just like that, Eito begin to apologize to everyone he had came across over the year at being an U.A.

He apologized for the blackmail, deception, hate, scorn, and humiliation that he put them all through.

Most of the boys were dated Eito once we're all shock that he actually apologized to him. Even though he knew they won't forgive him.

But now...they all just looked...loss. Like...was this really the same person that treated them so poorly a couple of months ago...?

Eito: Gomenasai...for everything.

Jack: Eito...

Destiny: Should we...say something. I mean...look at him...he looked so...so...

Samuel: Empty...

Even though they were all glad that Eito was changing for the better. But they were now really worried about him. This new persona of Eito...

It was broken...He was a shell of his former self. It scared them...

Jack: Nah. I do not like this one bit...

Luna: Me neither...

Samuel: Same...Big Brother just hopes Eito would go back to his cheerful but less manipulative self.

Destiny: Maybe...Someday...

Eito: *Emotionless*.....

*Later*

Kieran:....

Everyone in the whole class had met up with Kieran. Surprisedly even Present Mic was there...and he was not happy.

Which made things more complicated for the students. Whatever Kieran had to say to them. It made the atmosphere around them a whole lot tense.

Mikoto: Okay Kieran. We're all here...so...what did you wanted to talk to us about?

Sylvia: Yeah...why were you avoiding us...?

Mio: Tbh. I hate to be that person but we were all avoiding each other earlier.

Maria: I wish I would forget about that, nya!

Hein: Everyone. Please be quiet. Please speak your mind, your highness.

Kieran: Oh. Don't worry about that. For now, I'm just Kieran. Your classmate...or that how it was supposed to be...

Riku: *Raised Eyebrow* Supposed To Be...

Kieran finally decided to tell everyone the reason why he was avoiding them.

Kieran: My father wants me to go back to Egypt.

Jack: Okay...Well that isn't anything new. I mean...you take flights back to Egypt all the time.

Souta: Shush.

Jack:....

Kieran: I knew but...the thing is...I have to stay there....

Haru: How...long...?

Kieran:....For a long while...which means...I can't attend U.A as a student anymore.

Everyone's eyes went wide as they felt their hearts sunk. Kieran was...leaving.

Luna: *Sad*....What?

Samuel: No....

Maria: That's not fair, nya....

Yin:.....

Present Mic: Little Listener...Why... can't you come back? At least...could you tell us that.

Kieran: He says we are at war. So my kingdom needs me as their prince.

Present Mic: But...the war between heroes and villains is over.

Kieran: I'm not talking about that...But...thanks to that war. It left so many effects.

Present Mic: (Damnit. He's right. Wars can leave a mark anywhere for someone else to start another...)

Chassy: You mean like how there are many violent conflicts going on around the world that we never hear about?

Kieran: Yes. They may not be full-fledged or international wars. But it's still a war. There will groups of people aganist each other. Along with others who discriminate against minority or even their own majority.

Riku: I find that understandable since...Several governments around the world impose martial law in some of their nations and territories.

Hein: Yes. That is true. If not, the whole nation would get involved which is why your country is taking action, isn't it Kieran.

Kieran: Yes. My country won't be silenced for so long. Once they raised their voice, there's no stopping it.

Mikoto: While the League Of Villains had started the war. Niko's effects upon the world had caused another war...

Luna: How come we weren't notified of this yet?

Mio: I blame the media.

Destiny: Social Media too.

Mikoto: Yeah. Some neighboring countries aren't always aware of what's going down because the nation keep such things like this a secret.

Souta: Plus, we wasn't going to be aware of it yet because we were too busy dealing with the PSC and the war.

Jack: Well Shit...

Kieran: Now you know why I must go...my country needs me...

Mikoto: Kieran...

Present Mic: Well. Little Listener. I understand that he circumstances of what you must do but...what do you want to do about all this...? What is your choice in this matter?

Kieran went silent for a minute before finding the words he needed to say.

Kieran: As much as I want to stay and protest but...my kingdom needs me. I don't have much of a choice on the matter.

Kieran: I'm sorry my friends...
After today....this may be the last time...you'll see me here as a student here at U.A....

Class 1-C:.....

Kieran: Thank you all for your time...My flight leaves around 6pm. I hope you guys would be there to see me off. It's...the least you all could do for me. One last time. BTW, I had fun. Thank you all for everything...

Kieran then leaves the dormitory to get ready for his flight.

Nobody else had anything else to say. But they knew even if they protest, they can't do anything about it. Even with their powers and position as young heroes. Kieran already made his choice.

He has to go back to Egypt...and he had to stay there....

Yin:....Kieran...