Helping Out Nabu Island

Now that the Pro Hero who used to protect the Island retired and now the U.A. Agency of both classes now had takes requests and calls from all the civilians.

Jack: 🎶OOOOOH YEAH! Lifting me up! Filling My Cup! Up On Your Shoulders! Let's Go!🎶 ~~~ 🎶Lifting Me Up! Filling My Cup! Pumping Us Into Heroes!🎶

Jack was now performing a small concert for the Nabu Island to give them a boost of confidence. So far, it was working as Class 1-A and 1-C all were working together to help out the people on the island.

Jack: 🎶Lifting me up! Filling My Cup! Up On Your Shoulders! Let's Go!🎶 ~~~ 🎶Lifting Me Up! Filling My Cup! Pumping Us Into Heroes!🎶

Denki, Kyoya, and Haru were both called to help charge up a farmer's tractor battery; Koda and Maria retrieves lost pets; Iida and Lilac goes to assist an old lady who had a broken back to the hospital; Hein, Mio, Souta, Samuel, and Destiny had to fill in and help people who are in no condition to do their jobs around the island.

Kenji, Yin, Kieran, and Tokoyami patrols the skies above Nabu Island.

Ojiro, Shouto, Eito, Riku, Mineta, Tsuyu, Sato, Mezo, and Sero monitor the popular tourist beach area.

Yuga and Mina clear a highway road blocked by boulders; Kirishima and Luna both help a fisher and his family load up on a semi-truck; Momo and Yoshirou fixes up some scooters; etc…Bakugo is the only member of the two classes to not have taken a call all day.

Deku: Kacchan still hasn't received one...

Mikoto:....I see.

Deku: He claims it's because he's waiting in case a real villain shows up.

Bakugo: Tch. Don't need to tell him that, Deku!

Sylvia: (Heh. Welp. Too bad for him~!)

Mikoto:...

Bakugo: Hah? What you looking at-?!

Mikoto: Shut up before I freeze your body temperature below zero.

Bakugo: HAH?! YOU WANNA GO-?!

One dangerous hellfreezing look from Mikoto made him shut him up.

Mikoto didn't care of Bakugo's excuse. In fact. If you notice beforehand, Mikoto was now avoiding Bakugo as far away as possible while performing his hero duties. 

You can tell now he by now it's a fact that he hates Bakugo. Everyone from both classes could understand why.

It's because Mikoto can't let go of his grudge against the other boy.

He called Mikoto's father a weakling for being Quirkless.

He insulted his Mother, The Yuki-Onna.

Made fun of Mikoto's problems due to being in his mother's shadows.

Finally, he was on thin ice when he said that Class 1-C was nothing but a bunch of extras who were weaklings and inferior to Class 1-A.

Did all that just to make himself feel superior.

After that, it was like hell had froze over.

Mikoto had every right to be furious with him, hate him, even. His friend Izuku was bullied for eleven years by said asshole and no one did anything about it until now. Their excuse, the boy was quirkless back then and Bakugo's quirk was powerful. Hierarchy at it's finest course. That day his friend was told to kill himself had made the snow user blood boil.  Mikoto didn't see Bakugo do anything to help him back then when they forced to work together during the final exam. He was only screaming and shouting at them. He even attacked Deku out of spite.