Hero Students v.s Villains PT. 2

*Earlier*

During the incident where downtown hospital clinic, Mummy had his endless army of mummified puppets cause terror.

However, Bakugo's team intervenes and provides assistance to Mineta, Yuga, and Toru.

Bakugo: THIS PLACE IS FULL OF USELESS! JUST LIKE THESE EXTRAS.

The Class 1-C members sweatdrops.

Kenji: (This Asshole will never change, will he?)

Haru: (I'm staring to lose faith in him again.)

Kirishima punched a puppet while Kaminari used his static electricity to take them down.

Kirishima: RED RIOT IS HERE!

Kaminari: Chargebolt is also here!

Kenji's swarm of bats destroyed the nearby puppets as Haru copycat a few and begin to bind them.

Kenji: BLOOD MOON HAS ARRIVED!

Haru: GOLDEN MIST IS ON THE SCENE!

Sylvia: LAST BUT NOT LEAST! CRIMSON CROWN! Hein-chan! Status report!

Hein: Most of the residents are managing to get away! But we're still low on numbers! Keep him distracted!

One of the mummified puppets was charging towards something...or somebody. Using her werewolf senses, Hein realizes the person is a unidentified crying child.

Boy: WAAAAAAAAAAH! Someone help me!!!

Toru: Ehhhh?! A kid!

Hein: Oh no!

Mina: Hey Kid! Lookout!

Lilac: (Crap! We won't be able to make it to him in time!)

Before the mummified puppet could grab the child, Sylvia used her quirk to burn the puppet while Kenji used his bats to uplift the boy in the air towards Momo and the others.

Kenji: Yaoyorozu! Get him out of here, now!

Momo: On it Kyuuketsu!

Lilac: Is he hurt? Does he need medical attention?

Boy: I-I'm fine! I want my Mommy!

Mina: I remember a woman earlier was looking for her son. Maybe this is him.

Momo: Alright! Let's go!

As Sylvia, Haru, Kenji, Katsuki, Denki, and Eijiro fight off against the mummified puppets as Momo, Kyoka, Hein, Lilac, Mina and Team Mineta continue to evacuate the local residents nearby.

Kirishima: BAKUGO!!!

Haru: SYLVIA-CHAN!

During the battle, the villain is able to wrap Katsuki and Sylvia up as he turned them into a mummified puppet using his costume.

Mummy: Everything I catch within my bandages moved according to my will. If doesn't work on living things. But it works with what they're wearing.

Kenji: Tsk. Looks like we're going to have be careful so we get captured too.

Haru: We have to help them!

Kirishima: Leave it to us!

Denki: Let's Go!

The puppets of Bakugo and Sylvia charged at the other students who all dodged them.

Kenji: MY KIN! DESTROY THOSE PUPPETS AND FREE THEM!

Bats: SCREEEEEECH!!!

Lily and the bats all swarmed the puppets of Bakugo and Sylvia but soon collided into them making the puppets send them flying back.