Chapter.1

The sun was shining over the leaf village, people were just doing what they normally do and-

HEIZE! Naruto yelled while running over to See Heize Siting on a bench in the park. WHAT IN THE JESUS FUCK DO YOU WANT NARUTO?!

Heize stands up and her grey long hair fall back from her shoulder. So uhm- please don't be mad at me Heize but... he got interrupted by Heize that slapped him across the face, why am I going to be mad? just tell me Naruto. ouch why did you slap me? Because now tell me what is it? 

Ok so you know about all those Anbu's from the hokage that got nearly killed on a mission? 

Yeah what about them.  Okay so..naruto took a deep breath before saying the last part, are you the one who nearly killed them? Since you were outside on that night and didn't come home before 06.00 am. Her eyes widened, you- really think I did that? well I don't think you did that its just that Lady Tsunade asked me to ask you- she pushed him out of the way and started walking with clear footsteps into the Hokage's office. 

-knock knock- 

-Lady Tsunade's POV- 

I heard knocking on my door and thought that it couldn't be Naruto since he left to talk With Heize and Shizune isn't here today.

come in her voice said in a confused tone about who it could be. And to her suprise it was Heize who opened the door and walked in but she didn't look so happy. I guess Naruto couldn't keep her calm.

-End of POV-

What the heck Tsunade?! Why do you think that I was the one who almost killed your anbu's? 

Heize....Lets calm down, now take a seat. Heize did so  but keeps staring at the blond Hokage.

Now answer me, Heize stated. 

Alright Heize, we thought that you were the one who nearly killed them because you left the village at night without saying anything to me where you were going, so now.. where were you?

I were at the river and meditated since I couldn't sleep. 

              -after talking and arguing about what theory was right they decided to belive in Heize-

Okay Heize since we're both calm now I need to ask you for a favor.   What Favor? Heize asked questioning, A mission Heize a mission. I don't know Tsunade.... I haven't been to a Mission on a long time after the accident. 

Heize we know that it's tough for you to go back to doing missions but you're the only one we can think of to can do this. 

Fine I can do it! but I need to know what mission it is, is it to help someone to get to another village? is it to delivery food or- Heize got interrupted but Tsunade Slapping her hand into each other like a sign for Heize to be quiet and let her talk.

It's none of those you said...the mission can be a bit dangerous but like I said, your the only one who can do it.

Ok what kind of mission? Heize said starting to get annoyed by waiting. Tsunade then said..The mission is about to find and bring back Sasuke Uchiha. 

Hn Heize started to think then said, Sasuke Uchiha huh? I have heard about him but never seen or have the chance to meet and talk to him. 

Well Heize here's an old picture of him -shows the old team 7 picture- But we don't know how much he have changed in all those years in personality and how he looks like. We know that he's seeking revenge on someone but we don't know who. 

Then Kakashi came in with some papers to Tsunade, Sorry guys I overheard that you were talking about Sasuke saying he wants revenge. 

yeah, I said loud enough for him to hear. Well I remember those words like it was yesterday..

                                                                            -flashback- 

Alright Sasuke, Kakashi said now it's your turn to say something about yourself.

Im Sasuke Uchiha and I want to get stronger and one day I'll finally get revenge on a specific person.

(SORRY IF WHAT I WRITED ABOUT SASUKES WORDS WAS WRONG BUT I REALLY DONT REMEMBER ABOUT EVRYTHING HE SAID) 

                                                                       -Flashback over- 

I wonder if he have reached his goal... Kakashi whispered to himself.

there were a silence between them until Heize broke it, But Tsunade..Why can't Naruto do that mission, he knows Sasuke better than me plus he was on the same team as Sasuke.

No.Naruto can't take the Mission..Tsunade said.

Why? Why can't he take it, it's not like he have better things to do. 

Tsunade looked at Heize into her eyes before saying, He can't take the mission because he needs to master his rasengan.

Oh ok well but then...Heize stopped her words for a bit to reach her grey long hair and put it in a ponytail, then I'll take the mission.