Chapter. 15

Tsk, what do you want Obito? Heize was just standing there pissed.

Oh Nothing much, I just want you to stop trying to get Kiyomi back, you all are so annoying.

Kakashi on the other hand was trying to progress what to say when you haven't meet your comrade that everyone in village thought had died. Obito...why are you doing this? why can't you just forget about everything and live with Kiyomi in the hidden leaf where the baby can go to academy?

Because I said so, me and Kiyomi is not raising our child in the village where no one is safe, not even Kiyomi is feeling safe there. And in not returning back to that village.

Heize grabbed a shruiken from her bag and had it ready to fight, with no signal she trowed it towards Obito but to her surprise it just flew right thru him.

-Heize's POV-

WHAT? how didn't it do any damage!? this son of a bitch.....she thought.

Im not letting him go without a fight, even if Kakashi supporting me or not. I was about to look at Kakashi when I saw him frozen, he was littarly frozen, he couldn't move an inch.

Well then ill do this my self-wait what!? now I can't move, who the hell is Obito!

In one eye blink obito was standing right in front of me and kakashi, a smirk grew on my face when I noticed that the shuriken's I was throwing at obito was now coming back! one of them hit the side of his mask, he got a scar and the mask got a bit destroyed, but not too much.

Ha! take that you fuck, thats what you get for taking Kiyomi away.

-Obito's POV-

Well I really wanna kill her right now but I promised Kiyomi not to, so ill just mess a little with them since that bitch hit me with the fricking Shuriken.

I Walked over to Kakashi and looked him in the eyes for a second. You haven't changed a bit have you? Still the Same Idiot who never did anything but Read.

Tell me Heize....what is Kakashi reading now? she only narrowed her Eyebrow at my question.

Well he is still reading that "Make out book".

I saw that Kakashi's face was still with no emotion change.

Hn..Dirty shit.huh, I stated.

Kakashi don't you think she is reminding us about Rin? Kakashi's eyes widened of this, Hn..nah we can't have an extra "accident" so I can just kill her right now.

With that I got over to Heize and grabbed her Neck until she started chocking... Kakashi of course tried to move again but failed.

Hn....I released her in the second she had been chocking for 5 minutes.

Im done playing with you guys.

-Kakashi's POV-

Obito had been Teleporting away, me and Heize were unfrozen, I looked quickly at Heize to see her laying on the ground in pain.

HEIZE! i yelled.