Chapter.12

-Obito's POV- 

I woke up to Kiyomi who was holding around my throat and her left leg over my left leg, I mean I can't say that I dint like the position we were in right, I lifted the part of her hair that was a covering her face and gently lifted it behind her ear.

My face got red and I tried not to make any noise since she lifted her left knee a bit higher on my lower part of my body and it got near my private part.

H-hey Kiyomi I think its time to wake up now, she didn't answer instead she lifter her knee a bit higher up. Dammit! she's tasing me! I thought to my self. 

She then woke up since I've been shaking her in force to wake up.

Her eyes widened but it wasn't because she was flustered it was somthing else, her body started to shake and she lifted her self off me and ran to the bucket where she had threw up earlier, and again she threw up. 

Yeah you're absolutely sick. I said while laying down again. 

Her body froze up after 10 minutes of sitting on the floor, I was just laying on the sofa with my eyes shut trying to rest but at the same time look after her.

O-obito.....what If I'm pregnant? My eyes shut open when she finished that sentence. How do you know that?! I said while trying to keep calm. 

Well I'm not sure of that but there's somthing I know I'm sure of... and its that I need a pregnancy test. Her voice was a bit shaky but you could see that she was trying to keep herself calm.

Well where do you get one? I asked while staring at her now standing infront off me. 

she started to mumble for a moment and then it hit me....Hidden leaf huh?

She was clearly shocked that I know that but it didn't make me stop staring at her. Hmmm...well we're not going there! 

She jumped on top of me so that she was now sitting on my lap while I was Laing on my back looking at her black midnight eyes. 

Because! Do you want me to get caught? I looked at her while she was biting her lips and mumbling, no.. 

Kiyomi was now staring at me with those dark eyes again, you can just hide outside the village, I promise I'll be fast as possible.

Hn...well..do you promise? I asked kiyomi again. 

Yes I promise! Im just going Innside taking the test and go outside again, her smile for some reasons just got me to believe in her. 

Hn..Sure I'll take you there but I'm waiting outside of the village and be careful, I don't want the hokage to keep you there. 

Her eyes light up and a smile got back on her face, awww you actually care for me, thats sweet to know. 

Well yeah but now we got to go if you want to take the pregnancy test. Oh Yeah alright Obito lets go...what are you waiting for? She looked down and saw that she was still sitting on him. 

OH yeah sorryyyy. 

wow now. He got up and Grabbed her wrist so that she was teleporting with him. 

When they got outside a few meters away from the gate he let her go and jumped to a tree where he sat down and watched his Girlfriend go towards the gate.

 -Kiyomi's POV-

ok ok ok i got this...but what if I'm pregnant!? I thought, I need too stop thinking this way. 

alright there's the gate and- 

Hey! 

A guard came over to me and grabbed my arm.  I turned my head around to see Obito sitting on the tree with a kunai ready to kill him but before he did it I shook my head to show him a sign that its ok.