Chapter.16

"Im Okay, Kakashi."  "Good,Well what Are we going to do now, they dont wanna come back, atleast i got to see My old Comarade again"

-Sasuke's POV-
I-i did it...i killed Itachi and Danzo....
(yeah i know that he Didnt kill them both in the same day but in this Story he did kill them in the same Fight)

After all those years i've been training for this to happend. I left the dead body's there and walked away, someone will probably Find them..soon. He looked around the place making sure that no one was nearby to see him so he could walk away in peace.

thoughts were filled up in the 18 year old boy's head, surprisingly they were about Heize. 

With a sight followed said to himself, why did that moron take place in my head?....hn, well it doesn't matter..she's not worth my time, a blush appeared while thinking about her. But deep down he he knew himself that it wasn't true what he said about her. 

-Kiyomi's POV- 

This is kinda Awkward since I'm just sitting here like I'm stuck or somthing, well I was just minding my own business until I noticed Obito Staring at me like I had said somthing. "Uh Obito...Why are you staring at me like that?" he didn't answer but instead he kept staring at me, I felt my face heat up.

I slapped my chin and stared him right into his eyes, "so there's just this thing I need to check if i'm going to give birth" his eyebrow narrowed by what I said.  With a inhale I continued what I was going to tell him, " I need to check if the baby is healthy...if I can give birth without any problems, but if i'm going to check that I need a medical ninja that actually is good at it, thats why I was thinking on going on a quick visit to Lady Tsunade"

I started shaking just out of what I said, maybe he didn't want me to go anywhere, "if that's what keep our child healthy then do it, I trust you enough that you will come back to me" 

I got up and hugged him tightly before looking at his face again, kissing his forehead then walk towards the door where I found Sasuke back, I could see that he used a lot of chakra, he leaned against me with his arm and I followed him the the bed where he laid down. 

I then walked out of the house towards the Hidden Leaf village.