6- Re:born : the sky meets the wrath

(25th October 1993,Italy ,Sicily airport ).

Sayuri was waiting outside the airport waiting for Shamel, frowning slightly. She told him she would arrive at 11a.m and it's 11:44 and until now no sign of him , what took him this long .

Adding to her frustration is the fact that anyone who is passing by is giving her curious glances , who would blame them. She is just a 5 years old girl waiting there without any guardians around her , she won't be surprised if someone approaches her with bad motives .

It seems she has jinxed herself and here he comes a tall man wearing a suit and sunglasses in the middle of the day , yeah his look screamed suspicious and mafioso can her day get any better note the sarcasm .

" Are you lost little girl , let's go look for your parents ! " The man said to her ,and she just looked at him with a blank expression. She sighed mentally what could she expect? This is Italy after all the land of mafia and criminals .

" Don't worry Mister my dad is here " she said to him pointing at shamel who was running toward them .
" O-oh I see T-hen I will go " the man said, panicking and running away .

She sweat drops at that ,well at least she won't deal with him herself .

"You were late " she stated at shamel switching to Japanese who was taking his breath , it seemed like he ran all the way here .

" traffic " that was his excuse but then he remembered the man who ran away before he arrived then asked her " by the way who was that ?"

" Oh I don't know him, I think he was trying to kidnap me a while ago before you , came thanks for the save " she said with an expressionless face .

" How can you exactly act calm in this situation ??" Shamel asked half shouting .
She just shrugged her shoulders at him .

" Ma I'm hungry let's go I've waited a long time " she said walking ahead he can't argue with her he sighed and followed
Sayuri .

( 25th October 1993, Italy , Shamel appartement )

The two took a cab and they finally arrived at Shamel appartement .

It was a simple one smaller and cosy she didn't expect that judging by his personality she expects to find it Empty and filthy well it seems she was wrong ( though her intention say otherwise pointing at the fact that he immediately started cleaning after their call ended, ) her intention are useful sometimes , when they didn't gave her a headache of course .

There are only two tiny rooms a kitchen and a small living room in an Italian style .

" You have a nice appartement " she complimented him .

"Thanks..." he responded, rubbing his head, nervousness evident on his face .

let's just say that he was really frightened knowing that she will come , he had previous experience with the fedora baby ( Reborn ) receiving his wrath isn't something he want to remember ,and he can't stop comparing the two , they have the same characteristics , like they can read you like the back of their hand just by looking at you that really terrified him to the core well at least Sayuri isn't sadistic as the so said greatest hitman and Shamel was really thankful for that .

" You can take the room on the left side " he said to her pointing at the room , she nodded at him ,she entered the room taking her backpack off and set it up on the bed .

She only brought the backpack since she will stay only for a week , to avoid her father's men knowing that she come here to Italy even if they won't come until next month better to be safe than sorry , she even managed to convince her mother not to tell her father about her small trip here as for the passport she created a new identity for that so they won't track her , her intention told her that this won't be the last time she will come to Italy maybe next time she will come , she will create an illusion of her If she want to stay longer another fact she have to tell Shamel it's seem she doesn't only have sky flames but the other too , she will tell him later .