13- Re:born :the misfortune of the sky .

(12th march 1996 , sicily , Italy )

Sayuri didn't know what to make of this situation, she is reborn again , her soul went through the recycling process , even though her past memories are intact and won't be fading anytime soon , that's something unbelievable.Well, if you met someone on the street and told them you died and reincarnated they'll think you're crazy. It took her weeks to finally process it and accept the reality that she is now a toddler , and god she complained a lot , way too much , but she made her mind in the end and she begun adapting to her new environment .

But now she is questioning her sanity , apparently this world that she ended with isn't any close to being normal as her old one. Well, the history and geography isn't much different( minus the Namimori part of course ) , it wasn't this that caught her attention , it's the fact that when her mum took her to the park for the first time she met a wired doctor and after that big flashy accident with the flamy things ,she sealed the conclusion , this world definitely isn't normal at all And after his explanation about flames which are apparently called dying will flame (wondering who named it like that ) and the Mafia and all the things her father being the second in command of the most influential Mafia in the world ( which shocked her seeing how her dear father acts like an idiot each time she see him ), well she suspected his involvement in a shady business but she surely didn't expect that at all she barely hide her surprise when she heard it .

She arrived to the conclusion that this isn't her previous world, she was sure the Vongola or those flam thing didn't exist in her former world , she was a part of the underworld and Vongola being this famous couldn't really pass her radar since she now the underworld like the back of her mind ,unless this doctor-who-is -an-assassin is lying which assumed the idea being wrong thanks to the alien in her head .

So yes she admitted to herself that her new life is abnormal , not like she wasn't hyper about it on the contrary it's interesting , there is a lot in this world to discover and there is a Mafia society hiding right under the government's nose .

She was thinking about the possibility of the future , at first she planned to go ahead and lead a peaceful life in Namimori, complete her studies , become a doctor or maybe a teacher but now knowing her heritage and whatnot she changed her mind .

being related to the Mafia isn't that simple at all it may cost your life adding the fact if information gets about their existence they will be targeted and killed and her dear father won't know till he found their cold corps laying there , she shuddered slightly at that thought she really doesn't know how that stupid her father can be marring a civilian ,and going back to that line of work.

so she decided no holding back she has to train again and get back to her level before her death she was one of the elite assassins in her world in her past , but this time she won't go down the dark route she was really tired of killing , she is tired of that feelings,the guilty the sadness the endless nightmares after each life she took with her hands , her tutor had told her before that she was soft and didn't belong to their world she know it was truth but her stubbornness and her vengeance blinded her , she was able to mask her emotions after a long time of training , completing her mission one after one till she finally find her family's killer , after that she didn't stop , like they say if you enter the dark world it's impossible to get out so unless you are dead or changed identity .

If her parents were alive she would've been living a peaceful life far away from the underground ,living an innocent life far away from killing , blood spilling ,living in fear that one day she will be killed without achieving her goal .

She didn't ask for that , she didn't want to live that life again , she won't become a hit woman again she was given a chance so she won't do it.

But even so she must find a way to protect her family now . she got close with her mother. Tsuyoshi and Akira cough even Iemitsu , thought he can take care of himself , they are her new family now .