9 -Re:born : the sky meets the Ramen lover

( 12th November 1993 , Japan , Namimori town , Sawada household ) .

It's been days since Sayuri came back from Italy , returning to her boring routine as she says the only exciting thing is her training with Tsuyoshi also chatting with Xanxus and Shamel from time to time even Lavina they somehow become friends , and sometimes she joins Nana and Akira in their tea parties .

Her birthday is coming soon and it seems like Iemitsu won't come this year. He is busy after all with his construction Jobs around the world, note the sarcasm not like she was complaining ,him being out really gave her some freedom and she really doesn't want to be on Vongola's radar .

In the future she plans to create a company by selling her programs , it won't be hard for her since in her last life she managed her father's company alone ,now she is working on gathering money she found a method by hacking and gathering information and selling them and she has an advantage from her past life since they are now in the 19 th so she had a brief idea of what will happen in future in the line of business of course and the technology isn't advanced .

Her works surrounded the underworld; she has another reason for choosing the underground eventually to keep track on her father's work and vongola in general , as she lastly learned that she is a direct line from the first boss of Vongola , and she saw his photo and she nearly freaked out. .

They are very similar, the only difference is the genre so you can say she is an exact fimnine copy of him ,and she can imagine herself in the future even Shamel remarked that he was the one who advised her to gather information about the first generation vongola 's boss .

She was lucky that only the Vongola family and some alliance families knew what Primo looked like , or she would be in trouble as she set foot in Italy , next time she decided to visit Italy she ought to disguise herself , her illusions lesson will become handy .

Both Her father's works and her heritage are putting them In line , They will get involved no matter what , so Sayuri has to prevent that ,she would protect Nana and Akira from knowing and get stronger to fight back .

" Sa-chan dinner is ready " Nana shouted from downstair .

"I'm coming !!"

' Yeah i have to protect them they are my family now 'She thought with
détermination .

( 14th November 1993 , Japan , Namimori town ) .

Sayuri was walking back from the takesushi after she finished her hellish training with Tsuyoshi ,alone.

They finally begin treating her like an adult to her relief .

Then she noticed a particular new shop she didn't notice it before , usually that part was closed , What caught her attention the most was the mist flames radiating from it .

Shamel told her before that she was a sensor type , another ability she possesses , she can sense the flames near her

So she decided to check up the shop to see what was the cause of it .

Halfway Opening the door she noticed a man , he had white hair, pale skin, and a pair of round glasses. He wore a plain green kimono.

And suddenly a headache came to her , her intention started to ring in her head how dangerous the man is yet not , it really confessed to her , she is really curious about the man with that thought in mind she ignored the warning bells in her head and went inside .

" Hello little one with what can I help
you ?"the man asked, smiling at her with a flash of surprise and recognizing in his eyes that disappeared quickly , Sayuri noticed it though as she raised her eyebrow in return .

'oho interesting ..'she thought as she scanned the man from head to toe .

She returned the smile to him though it looked more like a smirk .

" Who are you Mister ?" She asked him , this man might look plain and simple but she can tell this man is somehow important and powerful adding the mist flames , this person is definitely a mist user so he is a part of the mafia somehow seeing the omerta is really strict on letting cevillian know about flames .

also her intention agreed with her he can kill her easily she noted that , but she will risk it eventually since her curiosity has no lines No borders , for her this man is a puzzle an enigma , and she love solving puzzles , and she hate when not knowing something so yes she decided to ask the question .

The man just blinked at her not expecting that question, he knew who the girl is , it's not hard to tell that she is Giotto descendant with the similar features what surprised him the most is her finding the shop he casted a lot of illusions to hide from the plain eyes this girl is sure interesting not an ordinary child , as he spotted her lips twitched to forme a smirk , he realized the meaning behind her question though he decided to act obviously .

" I'm Kawahira, this shopkeeper, did you come here alone where are your parents ?" Kawahira said .

She just looked at him unimpressed with a blank expression .

" Kawahira -san then ? You know what I mean , you are not an ordinary person are you ?" She said , now it is time for him to raise an eyebrow. He truly didn't expect that at all so he decided to play along, his surprise turned into amusement .

" And why do you say that ?" He asked
her .

" well the mist flames radiating from this place , and I guess you know who am I ? With that recognizing look that you gave me earlier when I entered the shop my intention said so " it was a half lie, it was her intentions that told her that , though she noticed that , her intentions are really useful .

"Hyper intention I see ..." he said confirming her suppisiouse after a while of silence he sighed cursing Giotto and his line of blood he sighed thinking how she knew about the flames this young , this girl keep surprising him .

" I assume you know about the flames according to what you just said ,I'm curious on how you learned about that the last time I checked Namimori is a peaceful town no sign of mafioso around " well that was basically why he did chose to move here trying to hide from murderous arcobaleno and vendicin .

The 5 years old kid nodded at him, noticing that he still didn't respond to her question .

" I hacked my way through it , now as I answered your question answer mine what are you ? " she said, narrowing her eyes .

The man chuckled at her who knows moving here all of the places will get him to meet this interesting girl , and with her hyper intention she easily can detect if he lie so he decided to answer the question truthfully without giving her information let's see what this little sky will do .

"I'm the Tri-ni-sette Administrator" he said with a smile .