chapter-7

I walked back to my dad's office and he was talking on phone. I just took my purse and left.

Like left, not only the office but the building.
I left my car there only cause I wanted my dad to not find me. (A/N- Sorry for grammatical error, if there is any)

It was already 12 pm  and i didn't know what to do. I sat in a café but then I went for bowling.

I wasn't bowling exactly, I think I was trying not to hit the  bowling pin. I spent exactly two hours there, and then went to karoké

Time skip

It was night time and I still don't know where to waste my time. I thought and thought about it and called ji ah

"Hello?"

"Hello? Yes mi soo ah "

"Unnie where are you?"

"This is the first time you called me unnie"

I laughed and then said " I know but where are you?"

"Oh I just reached home...and can we meet tomorrow cause I want to ask what happened in the bus from you" 

"Oh I don't remember much I was asleep and when I woke up someone hit me in the head and is su yeong fine now"

"Oh ok and Yes she is, she is with me right now I brought her home"

My eyes widened and i started yelling like a psycho " MWO? MICHESOE (WHAT? ARE YOU CRAZY?) HOW CAN YOU BE SO DUMB TO BRING A STRANGER INTO YOUR HOUSE?"

"Aye aye calm down, I am going to record her. I know she is lying" she said whispering.

"What? record? Shit I am coming!" I said and and immediately booked a cab. What if he becomes him and it gets recorded

It was late at night so cab wouldn't come.

Nam ji ah's pov

I entered my room and saw su yeong (A/N- I don't remember her name so right now I am writing this, maybe it's correct 🥺)

She was looking at news articles I pasted on the bulletin board. " You can change into these if they fit" I said giving her some clothes with a warm smile.

"Where......are your parents?" She said a little low.

"You don't have to take tention I live alone" I told her.

"Oh ok"

"You sleep here and I will sleep at the couch" I told her and left her in the room to sleep.

I know she was lying, because why would she travel in the bus at night when the bus wasn't even going to her house. I acted calm so that she doesn't know that I know anything about her.

Time skip

I suddenly woke up from sleep. I was thirsty, I sat down and switched the light on and got startled when I saw su Yeong standing there.

"Ahh you scared me" I said with my hand on my chest.

"What are you doing here" I asked and she had no reaction on her face.

"I remembered...........what happened in the bus.......that night" she said now getting emotional.

"Let's drink coffee" I told her and asked her to sit.

She sat on the chair and I made the coffee.
I put coffee in front of her and she started saying what happened. I was also writing it in my notebook.