chapter-15

Rang's pov

"I told you not her!" I yelled at the imoogi inside mi soo's body.

"No....you didn't" she said with a smile.

"Get out of her" I said

"Shiiiiiiiiirooo"(I don't want to) she said type of singing.

"Yah!" I yelled at it. She suddenly flinched and was about to fall on the ground that I held her hand.

"Huh!? How am I here?" She said standing still.

Kim Mi soo pov

I could see and feel again. In front of me was rang.

"Huh!? How am I here?" I asked him.

Yeon came from behind which reminded rang to run after ji ah and he started running.

"Rang no!" I yelled and ran after him and Yeon was also running beside me.

Time skip

Yeon and rang were fighting when rang fell. He held his hand up signalling to stop and laughed.

"Are you laughing?" Yeon asked. No he is crying. I really wanted to say that but didn't.

"I think I have bought enough time by now" he said and I realised what he was trying to do.

"Do you still not get it?" He said to yeon and looked at me "and you too?" He said

"Shit" I said and started running to look for unnie but rang held my hand.

"Why out of all places that women ended up on this Island" rang said. I took out phone to call ji ah unnie but rang tapped on my shoulders and showed me ji ah unnie's phone and smirked. Aish this boy....

Yeon used his powers and teleported to a distance to look for ji ah.

I followed Yeon and looked for ji ah unnie too. I got angry at rang and walked towards him with tears forming in my eyes. I held his collar and he was still laughing

"Wae" I whispered as I was not able to talk because of nervousness

"Waeeee!!!" I yelled at him when finally tears were falling down my cheeks. My mind was just praying that nothing happens to unnie

"Are you crying?" He asked me with concern in his voice and his expressions also changed

"I hate you!" I yelled at him and pushed my. I ran into the forest to look for ji ah unnie.

I thought of the places I know in this forest. And one was the well.

Time skip

I have checked all the forest, just the well is left. I walked towards the well and heard ji ah unnie's voice.  I walked more closer but didn't say anything.

I saw the shaman who was with rang earlier. 
She said to ji ah unnie "it's no use"

"It's you isn't it?" Unnie said to the shaman.

She said something after that but I couldn't hear. I felt dizzy. A Lott dizzy. And fell on the ground.

It felt like I was somewhere else. I was at a store? I read the name of store and it was......gangnam store? No way isn't this the place where rang killed people?

I walked inside but I just past through the gate. What is this? I saw a guy entering the store. I don't who it was but it looked somewhat like rang.

He entered and took a packet of cigarette. He then walked towards the line at the cashier. And then suddenly he took out a knife and thre it like a boomerang. Blood everywhere.

I suddenly came back to reality. What the hell. That's how rang killed those people.

I was laying on the and tears started to fall from my eyes. This was the reason why I left rang. Yeah I started crying.

I stood up. And saw at the well. Ji ah unnie was leaning on the well and the shaman was trying to kill her with a big knife.

Unnie pushed the shaman and fell on the ground. I started running towards her to save her but suddenly I felt something hot. I was a line made from yellow powder.

I looked beside me and saw Yeon facing the same thing.

The shaman was about to kill unnie when Yeon said "stop!"

"Don't touch her.....I will tear you to pieces" he said to the shaman

"This is none of your business, just go on" she said to Yeon.

"You are no different from the dead" Yeon paused " who is it, the person who gave you life , like this?" He asked her.

"I asked who are you serving?" He said with a deep voice this time.

She faced the knife towards him and said "you can't stop me anyway!... We are surrounded by evening primroses" and she laughed evilly.

I again tried to walk inside but still couldn't.  Yeon used his whole power to enter but again failed. The shaman again laughed and the screamed "die!" At ji ah unnie again trying to kill her.  Trying to save herself ji ah unnie got a cut on her hand.

"Unnie!" I said as I got worried. The shaman pushed her inside and she was just holding herself from one hand.

I suddenly felt wind on right arm. I looked at my right and saw yeon glowing up and his all tails visible, his eyes red.  All the birds started to fly, it started to rain and then he raised his leg to enter the area covered with primroses.  What th- he succeeded. I followed him behind and enters the area. As it was washed away from the rain we were able to enter.

The shaman scream and ran towards Yeon to kill him.

"Return to soil" Yeon said and a lightning struck on her. Wow. Pretty good.

"I never knew you could do this" I said in awe.

"You don't know anything about me" he said without looking at me. He walked towards the well and help ji ah unnie to come up.

Time skip

It was still raining and Yeon help ji ah unnie to cover her wound so that she doesn't get any infection.

"Stand up" I said giving my hand to unnie and Yeon also gave her a hand. She took Yeon's hand and ignored me. Wow

I scoffed and said "waoh" then Yeon took ji ah unnie in bridal style.

"Who was that lady earlier?" Unnie asked Yeon. I just walked behind them

"A human. An ordinary person who wants to live longer" Yeon replied.

I check my phone and saw that I have a trial tomorrow.

"Shit!" I cursed .

"What?" Yeon asked.

"Shit shit shit" I said and got worried

"What is it?" He said annoyed

"I have a trial tomorrow" I said

"And?"

"And!? You are asking me and!? I have to go to seoul you bit- I mean fool" I said as ji ah unnie eyed me

"You can go tomorrow" unnie said

"Nope imma go now it's 9in the morning" I said

"Then wake up early tomorrow" she again suggested

"I'm not that type" I said

Time skip

I walked towards the boat station and zipped my bag.

"You are going to seoul?" A old man asked me

"Yes" I said and went inside the boat. It was so late at night that I couldn't see anyone's face. There were total two people one me and a boy. And the old man who is driving the boat. I blinked my eyes and looked up at the sky.

The boat jerked and I came back to reality. I again looked in front where the boy was sitting but now I was in a different room?