chapter-14

(now in the episode they show the scene again where ji ah holds Yeon's neck)

I was following ji ah unnie and she was talking on the phone. Yeon was standing still at his place thinking about what I said

"Days don't matter" I suddenly heard her say

I walked beside her and saw her writing in her diary

"Between August and September" she whispered to herself

"Wait" she said and put the phone on speaker searching something on google

Lunar Calendar?

She searched the dates on lunar calander and....omg they all are same dates

July 15

"If I am right, they happened on the same date" she said on phone

"And that means it is today" she said again. "What on earth happened on this Island?" She whispered to herself.

She looked in front and we saw a guy running towards us. He looked scared and was looking behind him a multiple times. He had an axe in his hand and he didn't see us cause he was busy looking behin and in front to not to trip and to check if someones behind him. I mean what is wrong with that guy.

"Excuse me?" Ji ah unnie said and walked towards that guy. He got more scared and almost tripped after looking at ji ah unnie.

"You were on the same boat as beong hui's father, right?" She asked him and continued walking towards him. It felt like something is not right. I wanted to stop unnie from going to him. But I was not able to move from my place. Like I was held back.

"Two of the survivors died" ji ah unnie said to him as she got closer to him. He was just breathing so fast. He started running back to the place he came from and started screaming. Yeon shaked me and said "move palli!(fast!)"

I started running behind unnie as she was following that guy. "Please listen to me!" She said to the guys who was screaming and running. Is he a psycho or what?. Yeon was running behind us.

"Wait a minute!!" She again said. Like he will stop....duh.

He suddenly screamed more loudly and fell on the ground. Unnie gasped and stopped too. I was a little behind so I was still running. I got so tired of covering this big distance that I closed my eyes.

I started running at my full speed and finally reached. The moment I reached the psycho guy hit ji ah unnie.

"Yah MICHESOE!?(are you crazy)" I said screamed.

"Get away, you ghost!" He yelled at ji ah unnie and was about to hit her. I tried again to move from my place but was again held like earlier. This time I felt a hand on my shoulders. But no one was there.

Suddenly Yeon teleported in front of the psycho guy and got hurt instead of ji ah unnie. "Ahh" ji ah unnie screamed and turned around to avoid the hammer. But Yeon saved her.

The psycho guy again tried to hit Yeon but failed as Yeon held his hand and twisted it. Yep. Took the hammer from the guy's hand and was about to kill him when ji ah unnie said "don't kill him" that's when I suddenly felt light. I mean the hand I felt on my shoulder was not there anymore.