chapter-16

I looked here and there. And I was sitting on the couch. There was light all over the room. A plant beside the couch on which the boy was sitting.

"What th-" I was cut off by the boy

"Hi......mi soo" he said with a smirk.

"How the fuck do you know my name?" I said and stood up.

"Your beautiful" he said to me. I mean...he was kinda handsome but I'm gonna stay loyal to rang.

"Where am I?" I asked with my arms crossed

"My home" he said smiling widely

"Who even are you?" I eyed him

"All the best....it was nice meeting you" he said and threw a cloth towards me. It landed on my face covering my eyes. I removed the cloth and I was back to the boat. Night time. The driver sleeping and the boy not here.

Time skip

I woke up. I mean I reached at 5 at night then slept a hour later so I got only 1 hour sleep. Currently it's 7 and I am brushing my teeth.

I wore my outfit and took my purse. I took a cookie and ate it while driving.

.....

I reached the court. My case is about a women who was abused by her husband and killed him. I mean not killed him but trying to defence herself he got killed.

I walked inside and saw my client in jail uniform sitting on her chair. I walked towards my seat beside her and offered her a chocolate. Obviously she refused it.

"Take it" I again said

"No it's fi-" she was when I opened the wrapper and put it in her mouth. She smiled and ate the chocolate

The prosecutor ms.baek seon chae who I hate came to her seat. She is the bitch type. Daddy's money and is a part time prosecutor and full time bitch. She has literally the whole makeup store on her face. I don't even know how she is a prosecutor.

"The judge is entering everyone stand-up!"

We all stood up and judge sat on his seat. After I stated all the facts and evidences. My phone started to ring. It was ji ah unnie.

"I am in cour-"

"All the people in the village are missing" she said

"What? All?" I whispered again

"Miss kim Mi soo, can you keep your phone?" The judges asked me

"Sorry sir just a minute" I said and stood up walking to a corner.

"Yes all of them I just wanted to inform you call after you case" she said and ended the call

I walked back to my seat and found everyone staring me or you can say glaring.

"So sir, can I call my witness?" Seon chae said. Witness? Who would witness a fight? I mean ok....

I looked at my phone and heard the footsteps. I looked up from my phone and saw....rang!? He is witness?

"Hello sir I am Lee rang" he said and bowed to the judge.

"What th- what are you doing here?" I yelled at him as I was so shocked.

Seon chae who was being a little touchy with him looked at me with wide eyes.

"You know him?!" She said

"Order order!" The judge said and we all shuted our mouth.

"What did you see?" Judge asked rang. I stared at him.