Chapter Two Mating Season

Ichigo and Grimmjow fallowed Renji into the head captains office. There stood two rows officers in debate amongst themselves. The head captain noticed the three walk in and cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. "Our first order of business is what to do with Gin Ichimaru former captain of squad three."

"Head captain don't punish them to harshly!" Ichigo blurted out. Renji chucked beside him at the outburst. 

"Mmm I do plan to take into consideration that they ended the war by stopping Aizen. But I can't exactly just let them roam free." The head captain said.

"And if they were to be under the supervision of a captain would that be sufficient." Captain Kyoraku, captains of squad 8, asked.

"Mmm I suppose that would do." The head captain replied.

"I also think we should reinstate Gin as a captain, we have been buried in paperwork and he does know his squad. It just makes since." Toshiro said sounding annoyed.

"ya let's do that" captain Kyorku said enthusiastically.

Toshiro rolled he's eyes" it's not like you help out anyway."

"Mhhh if he is watched carefully that could be done." The head captain said. " who is going to monitor him? Without someone to watch them we cannot allowed them to roam free."

The room fell silent aside from a few mutters. Toshiro sighed. "I'll watch him." The small captain said already irritated with his new babysitting job. But his lieutenant was happy, Rangkus face lit up and that's all it took to convince the tiny captain. She might be annoying and drive him crazy but she was a good person and her kind heart was what Toshiro liked best about his lieutenant.

"Now for the Espada." The head captain said directing his attention towards Grimmjow.

"Head captain if I may, I think Kurosaki should be responsible for him since they are so close and all." Renji offered with a grin.

Ichigo turned red immediately and glared at Renji. "What the hell Renji!"

"Ichi You were the one that was adamant about not punishing them." Yachiru chimed in off of Kenpachis back. Several officers agreed.

"Are you opposed to bing responsible for the Espada?" The head captain asked

"Well no but in case you forgot I'm human I have school ." Ichigo muttered

"Miss Kuchiki attended said school for months did she not." The head captain asked.

"She did and it was seamless." Renji answered with a grin.

"Then it's settled. Gin Ichimaru is here by reinstated as a captain and will resume his duties under the supervision of captain Hitsugaya. As for the Espada he will attend human school to remain under the supervision of Ichigo Kurosaki." The head captain announced in a finale tone.

Grimmjow raised his hand like a kid in school, "I'm definitely not complaining but umm who's going to supervise me tomorrow or you know like every full moon?" He said raising a eyebrow. He looked around at the confused faces then locked eyes with Gin. "You did happen to mention the mating cycles didn't you!!" Grim asked annoyed.

"Sorry it must have slipped my mind" Gin said with a sly smile.

"What are you going on about." The head captain demanded.

Grimmjow groaned, "Hollows mate during the full moon.  Its different from other animals, see our animalistic instincts take over and we don't always have full control over ourselves it starts out as more of a fight the two fighting for dominance and when the weaker caves the two mate." Grim explained  "Ichi isn't full hallow but he's enough where it would be best to keep us away from each other tomorrow night."

Captain Kuchiki clear his throat, "the full moon is tonight."

Grim whipped his head around. "What no it's on the 17th I keep track of this very carefully!!" He yelled back in a bit of a panic.

"Yes the full moon is on the 17th, it is the 17th." Captain Mayuri chimed in, intrigued with the conversation.

A low growl from behind Grimmjow made him spin around. Ichigos eyes were bright orange and his pupils resembled that of a cat. Grimmjows blood started to pump faster as he felt the effects of the raising moon. His eyes were a now glowing blue his pupils doing the same as Ichigos. Grimmjows lips curled into a sinister looking smile. Gin chuckled "looks like your to late now" Gin said.

"What why? Why can't we just separate them now, like Grimmjows said before?" Asked Soifon. Grimmjows snarled at her.

Ichigo swung his leg into the air to kick Grimmjows head but Gim caught his leg and snarled. " you can sure try but I want no part in that. Do any of you know what Grimmjows ranking is?" Gin asked

"He's the sixth Espada but what dose that matter?" Tishrio said looking at Gin.

"When we fist learned about this matting thing we learned the hard way number 77 and 82 when at each other just like this and Aizen told me to separate them." Gin opened the top of his kimono to show a huge scar on his chest. "They were much weaker then these two and I almost lost my life. They are like bests in this state." Gin said as Ichigo was kick right though the wall

"What the hell can we do then!" Toshiro asked annoyed with Gin.

"I'd suggest putting up a barrier. Or they will probably destroy half the seirreitei." Gin said with a shrug.

"What about Ichigo!?" Renji asked in a panic.

"Grimmjow won't kill him." Gin said rolling his eyes. "They are fighting for dominance to determine who the dominant mate is."

Renji thought back to what he had see in the hall. Grimmjow had pinned Ichigo to a wall and was sucking on his neck. The red head blushed at the though. "How long have then been a thing?"

"They haven't been." Toshiro said sounding confused.

"Ya but earlier they were all over each other and when they showed up at the shop it's like Grimmjow knew Ichigo would catch him." Renji said in a rush

"I don't know what you mean by earlier but your right he asked Kurosaki to catch him." Toshiro said thinking back.

Soifon quickly put a barrier up around the two as they hard already crashed into a few buildings. "Now what?" She asked looking at Gin.

"We wait till tomorrow morning when the effects of the full moon have wore off." Gin said with a smile."