Chapter Four Not A Good Person

"Hey wait up we're coming too!" Ichigo called chasing after the small girl. Grimmjow followed watching the to playfully bicker back and forth.

They rounded the corner and reached Orahime and Grimmjow decided to hang back a bit. He couldn't help but remember when he had her prisoner for Aizen. He had not treated her kindly. The girl probably hated him. Ulquiorra on the other hand hand shown more human emotion then Grim had ever seen him display around this girl. He was tasked with delivering a message to her form Ulquiorra but he wasn't sure how to go about it. This girl was important to Ichigo and he had hurt and scared her.

"Oh Ichigo your in the souls society too!?" Orahime exclaimed excited to see him.

"Ahh ya haven't you heard?" Ichigo said looking at Orahime.

"We were keeping it under wraps until Gins squad was notified of his return tonight." Rukia explained.

"Gin? His back? Dose that mean the Espada are here as well!?" Orihime asked excitedly. Both Rukia and Ichigo were surprised at Orihimes very accurate question as well as her lack of shock.

"Ahh ya Grim is here too." Ichigo said jetting him thumb in Grims direction. Grim took this as his cue to sept out form the shadows and walk forward. Orahime looked surprised and a hint of fear flashes in her eyes she took a step back. "Hey it's ok he helped kill Aizen he's not our enemy." Grim was now standing beside Ichigo.

"Ichigo this man is evil!" Orihime said looking between the two.

Ichigo stepped in front of Grimmjows defensively "Look I know he's made mistakes in the past but he's different now ok."

Orahime looked very confused why defend him? She couldn't understand it. Grimmjow placed a hand on Ichigos shoulder "Ichi I'm not a good guy I've done a lot of shit." Grimmjow said calmly knowing full well what he has done. Ichigo looked hurt at what Grim had said but he knew it wasn't a lie. "Ulquiorra though." Grim said getting Orihimes attention quickly. "He's different then I am, he is a good person. He said to tell you he didn't forget about the promise he made you. He just has to fix things on the other side before he can make it back to you." Grim said with a half smile as the girls face lit up.

Ichigo turned aroundto face Grim raising an eyebrow. "What the hell else did I miss." Ichigo said, Grim chuckled at the orange haired boy.

"Orihime did you know about the rebellion?" Rukia asked

"Sorry I wasn't supposed to say anything and all Ulquiorra really said is he would find his way back to me after they killed Aizen." She admitted sheepishly

"He can't be bothered to say more then two words about anything else but he couldn't keep his damn mouth shut about something that important." Grimmjow said rolling his eyes,
Orahime giggled.

"Hey um Grim I know this is a little random but if you're coming back to the human world with me what about school? No offense but are you even at a high school level, I mean you've never been to school before?" Ichigo trailed off.

Orihime once again looked very confused. "Why would he come back with you?"

Grimmjow smiled mischievously wrapping his arms around Ichigos waist to pull him closer. Looking Orihime dead in the eyes as he slowly drug his tung up Ichigos necks causing the orange haired boy to let out a soft moan. Ichigo turned deep red with embarrassment. "Because he's mine." Grimmjow stated never breaking eye contact causing Orihime to also blush at the very suggestive actions.

"What the hell Grim!!!" Ichigo yelled. "Not in front of people!" Ichigo said using his hand to haven't his neck as he pulled away.

"Oh!" Orihime exclaimed suddenly connecting the dots as to why Ichigo was so defensive of the Espada earlier . Rukia giggled amused with the whole thing.

"Grim are you at a human high school level?" Ichigo asked a bit concerned. The blue haired man had little to no knowledge of the human world and if he was going to be attending school it could get tricky.

Grimmjow rolled his eyes "you humans aren't that smart your advanced mathematics is simple enough your teachers are dumb though. We had to spy on you here and there for Aizen."

" Ichigo, his Math mathematical skills are probably at college professors leve. From what Ulquiorra said. He can probably pass for homeschooled." Orihime said with a soft smile. Ichigo wiped around to look at her surprised.

Grimmjow smiled proudly, he was amused by Ichigos response. "When are we heading back?"

"I wasn't planning on sticking around here much longer, I don't need the crazy Kenpachi hunting me down for a fight." Ichigo said looking around.

A hell butterfly landed on Rukia and she quickly informed the others Gin was about to get reinstated, the head captain had an announcement. The three met up with Renji and listened to the speech.

Head captain Yamamoto stood in front of everyone. He cleared his throat. "Now before I start I want to make this perfectly clear any who remain after the announcement that are still uncomfortable with being in squad three may put in there resignation with no penalty. Due to overwhelming evidence captain Gin Ichimaru has been cleared of all charges. He is here by reinstated as captain of squad three under the direct supervision of Toshirô Hitsugaya captain of squad ten. Captain Hitsugaya will supervise captain Ichimaru until we are fully confident in trusting him once more. Captain Ichimaru has played a key role in taking down captain Aizen and preventing war. That is all."

Several of the squad three were very uncomfortable and immediately went to put in the resignation papers.  By the time the whole assembly had finished it was very late in the day Ichigo was eager to return home. Two high ranking soul reapers escorted Ichigo, Grimmjow and Orahime through the senkaimon back to human world.  Grimmjow was a little uneasy about how things would play out.

"Grim I need you to be on your best behavior ok. My dad won't be home for a few days but my sisters will be so nothing funny." Ichigo said at the approach the house. Rukia was going to take care of everything for the school so at least that would be out of the way.