Chapter Ten Isshin

"Grimm get real your going to hurt yourself even more." Ichigo chuckled

Grimmjow leaned down and started kissing Ichigos collarbone softly nipping at his skin as the Espada moved up to Ichigos neck. A small small whimper slipped out when Grimmjow got to a sensitive spot so he began his assault sucking and biting licking up and down Ichigos neck until the boy was a panting mess. "Gr-imm your huuuurt. Ichigo was able to mumble out more or less a moan.

"We can be gentle. I'm not breakable." The blue haired man purred into Ichigos neck his lips never leaving the orange haired boys skin.

A shiver ran down the boys spine. It was hard to focus on anything with Grimm attacking his neck like this. "I, but your wounds."

" if you feel so inclined to take care of me, there is definitely something you can take care of." Grimm said trailing his hands up Ichigos shirt.

"Mmm" ichigo moaned softly losing his resolve more and more every moment Grimmjow was toying with him. He opens his mouth to try and object more more time but Grimmjow lips captured his before he could say anything. The blue haired man's tung was in his mouth dominating every inch. Grimm pressed his hips harder against Ichigos causing him to push back into the delicious contact with a rough moan. Grimmjow knew he had won the debate.

*****

Ichigo woke up butt naked to a pounding on his door. Yuzu was calling him  and Grimmjow to breakfast. Ichigo helped Grimm wrap his stomach and button his shirt. To his relief bot a single complain. Ichigos dad was was at the table when the arrived ready to interrogate the two not seeming to notice Grimms slight limp.  

"Iiiiichiiiigoooo." Isshin yellled flying at his son.

Ichigo pinned the man quickly. "What the hell are you doing!!! Can't you see Grimms Im rough shape!!!" He scolded the older man

"Ahh young man do you need to see a doctor?" Isshin asked now noticing

"He's fine dad! Just lay off ok!" Ichigo said sternly as he helped Grimm to the table. Breakfast was quite except a small back and forth between Ichigo and Grimm as the orange haired boy help the other get ready. Taking both his bag as well as Grimms the two were out the door.

"See!! I told you he was acting weird." Karin exploded as soon as the two were gone.

"Ahhh young love" Isshin said as the two girls giggled.

"Are you going to be ok?" Grimmjow teased as the walked to the school.

"What? Why wouldn't I be?" Ichigo said slightly irritated.

"Well if you continue to act as my crutch prop will see you touching me." Grim said smugly Ichigo rolled his eyes and without missing a beat slipped his arm away from Grimm  letting the blue haired man fall ground. "Fuck!" Grimmjow cursed with a ticked look.

"Well if you wanna make fun I can just leave you there." Ichigo teased but walked forward to help Grimm up.

"Your a fuckin ass, you know that right." Grimm muttered regaining his balance. And brushing himself off.