Chapter Seven part two New is Hard

Grimmjow flopped onto the bed after climbing the stairs to Ichigos room. "Ahhhh Ichi I don't know if I can handle another day with that thing on." Grimmjow whined dramatically as he sat up.

Ichigo walked over to his boy friend to playfully smack him up side the head. Grim caught Ichigos hand and pulled him into the bed flipping them over and pinning Ichigo to the bed with a triumphant smile. Ichigo cracked a mischievous smile, "I don't think so." The orange haired boy chuckled before he flipped Grimmjow over his head taking the opportunity to tackle Grimm and pin him down.

Grimmjow started laughing before he wrapped his legs around Ichigo looping his food inside his knee and flipping them back over this time pinning the smaller boy down by putting his knees on Ichigos legs and pinning his arms above his head. "Baby don't you ever forget who's in charge." Grimmjow said with a wink before crashing his lips to Ichigos.

Ichigo didn't have time to protest his submissive side instantly backed down as he melted into the kiss. What started out soft and loving soon turned into a lustfull kiss when Ichigo let out an involuntary moan.  Grimm slid off Ichigos legs landing in between not once breaking the kiss. His hands gently let go of Ichigos wrists sliding down the length Aires boys body causing him to tremble. "Grimm." Ichigo mumbled wrapping his arms around the blue haired man's neck. He couldn't understand why he craved this so much. Was it normal to be this physical this early on or was it like Grim had said and his animalistic side was taking over a little.

"Ichigo Dad will be home late tonight so yo—"
Yuzu stoped mid sentence letting out a surprised gasp before running out of the room.

"Shit!!" Ichigo mumbled pushing a very satisfied looking Grimmjow off of him.

Ichigo tried to walk out of the room but a hand wrapped gently around his wrist. Grimmjow brought Ichigos had to his lips kissing it softly. "Hey calm down its ok." He tried to reassure the orange haired boy who looked like he could have a heart attack.

"It's not! Every time I turn around more people know about this!!" Ichigo said gesturing to the two of them

Grimmjow sighed lightly dropping Ichigos hand. He knew how scared the boy was and that that was all new to him but as much as he told himself that Ichigos words still hurt.

Ichigo instantly realized how harsh that had just sounded and regret washed over his face. "Grimm that's not, I didn't mean it like that. How am I supposed to tell people I'm gay when I just realize it myself and most of which happened when I wasn't even in full control of my mind." Ichigo said taking a step back towards Grimmjow. "Grimmjow I love you and it's new and scary and I don't know what I am doing half the time." Ichigos eyes were pleading.

Grimmjow sighed and stood up walking over to Ichigo and kissing his forehead. "I know this is hard for you but understand that it's hard for me. My mate is fighting every instinct he has to pull away from me and doesn't want me to touch him when there is anyone around, how do I not take that a little personal." Grimmjows eyebrows pulled together and he took a breath. "I'll be back in time for your human school." Grim flung the window open and stuck his hands in his pockets.

"Grim where are you going, I'm supposed to be keeping an eye on you." Ichigo protested if he was being honest he just didn't want Grimm to leave he didn't give a damn about the head captains orders.

Grimmjow looked over his shoulder, "don't go there you should know by now I want hurt no one." Grim said his eyebrows still pulled together.