violence

Dylan the holy spirit was hanging out with Tuesday Christ, having a pretty good time.

"D dawg, can you tell me a story about violence?" Tuesday asked

"I can try." Dylan tapped his chin trying to think of something to tell Tuesday. "Alright, I have one, the story begins on a bright sunny day.

One day a farmer and his son were plowing the fields as one does until, the son came across a dead sheep. The farmer weeped over the dead animal but his son whom we shall call Robert, wanted revenge on whoever killed his sheep. Now Robert is one of those kids who liked to hit and bite. So, he set off in the town to find who had sheeps blood on their coat.

He walked past dozens of stands selling bread, eggs, fruit, and small statues.

He stormed through the market. The witnesses say he had a look of murder in his eyes. Soon he found a man with a white cape drenched in sheeps blood.

Robert grabbed the man by his collar and spun him round.

"How dare you kill my sheep." The statement was spoken very quietly.

"I can't hear you." The man told him

"HOW DARE YOU KILL MY SHEEP!" Robert screamed.

"It was the Lords orders."

"What- what lord" Robert had no clue what this man was talking about.

"Lord Misha told me to kill five sheep. There are five farms. So I killed your sheep."

Robert roared in rage. He threw the man onto the floor and stepped on his scull.

"IF LORD MISHA IS INDEED REAL HE NEEDS TO SHOW HIMSELF" Robert yelled up to the sky.

A blinding light obstructed Roberts vision and he was engulfed in a light.

He rubbed his eyes and saw he was standing in a void. A white void. A man about the age of 13 approached him.

"Hello Robert"

"WHO ARE YOU? WHY HAVE YOU TAKEN ME"

"I have not taken you anywhere. We are in your mind. It's rather- white in here."

"Answer my question. Who are you."

"Me? I'm lord Misha."

"No way. Your way younger than me. You can't be god."

"Oh but I am. See I can take many forms. The.13 year old body is most convenient."

"I don't believe you."
Robert glared at the man infront of him. Then his glare softened, until his jaw was hanging open.

This kid had just turned into an old man in a matter of seconds

Robert got down on his knees and bowed to Lord Misha.

"Please spare me"

Lord Misha shook his head. "You didn't believe me. I will have to go by my catchphrase."

"Wha- what?"

"Violence is the question."

"We-well what's the answer?"

"The answer my child, is yes""

Tuesday Christ sat up straight in their seat.

"Well what happened next"

Dylan sighed "for you young Tuesday, tis too graphic."

"I will find out one day d dawg."

"As long as I'm a ghost, no you won't."