Chapter 11: The Day Before the Full Moon! >:\ FML

Shaylas P.O.V

My mind is reeling thinking about what I just did first off I just killed my mom and second off I just went all Alpha on my mate! *The fuck is wrong with me bro?!* But as I lay Jere on top of Taylor making out.... all of those thoughts go away accept for her mouth and mine syndicated like nobodies say so! But the scarches she left on my back are starting to sting really bad. *Mabye I can use this to my advantage!* I break the kiss and look down at her, she whines in protest snd I smile and lick the blood from around my mouth,... all the while her eyes are steadily following my tongue! I say" You know those nail marks could use some TLC babe" She smiles wickedly and says" I wonder who could be the heroine and save the day?!" I laugh so hard at that I start to snort* Yeah I snort and what?!?!* " I know right if only there was a sexy alpha wolf with an amazing ass and even better tits could comend sweep this damsel in destress of her feet!" Taylor laughed and said" Mylady I do believe that there is one who fits your description." I looked down and cocked my head to the side and said" Oh really?!" Before I knew what hit me,my face was smushed into the pillow and and I felt a hot tonuge racing back and forth across my shoulders! I felt it going down to where the nail marks where and soon it was tracking them with the upmost care and precision! My turn on level was about to hit a nuclear level if she keep doing this. But all to soon it was gone. I said in a low whisper" You know I starting to get a pain on my lower back!*evil smile* she giggled and said "Here!?" She put her mouth on my lower back and nibbled. My air caught in my thoart and I said in a small voice" No a little bit lower!" She moved down a little bit and said" What about here!?" I bit the pillow and said in a muffled voice" Mmmmugha... lower still! " I felt her lips right above me ass " It has to be here right I mean anything lower could not be concerted lower back right?!?!: I swear she is toying with my emotions I said" Eu não sei te amar me diga!" I felt her smile into my skin and breath in deeply before saying" God do you know how fucking sexy you sound when you speak Portuguese?!" I laughed and said," Ive been told!" I could feel her shaking from laughter, I took this momment of pause to flip over to where her face was suddenly in my undies*0_0 oh my how did we get here lOL :P* I look down at her and whispered, "Oh my arnt you a little michivious thing, naughty girl you!" She looked up at me with fake hurt and said, " I would never ....Im to much of a gentlemen for that!" I giggled again and licked my lips, I saw her eyes flash with want then all to soon it was gone. I was puzzled my this and I was about to ask why when she suddenly was not in the bed with me anymore and I felt suddenly cold and alone. She was across the room in the closet rummaging around until I heard her sqwil with delight and bound over to the bed* Her boobs bounce nicely in that bra I noticed* I didn't notice a small box in her hand until it was right in my face. She was smiling from ear to ear! She got down on her knees on the side of the bed and cleared her throat," It has long been a custom of Blood Clan to when we find our mate that we give them something else beside our mark, undying love, and our bodies! But also this!" And with that she opened the box and inside it was a silver necklace* no just to crush that alagation we are not afried of silver* and on the end was what looked like was a wolf fang with a fire symbol engraved in it. I was in awe of how beautiful it was even thou it was simple. " This is my very first tooth I lost when I changed for the first time at a very young age we are taught about mates and saving this until we find our mate and claim them as pus. Turn around so I can put it on you. You may not have noticed but ever mate has one if both are from Blood Clan they both have one, and if only one if from blood clan as which is the case with you and me only one has it! And no that we have claimed each other on cough cough mulitple occasions I want you to have it!" And with that she clasped the necklace around my neck and the tooth neseled into my cleavage just right *:)* I got up and hugged her so hard I could feel her heart beating through her skin!!!! I screamed.," Oh my Glob this is so beautiful I swear imma cry, thank you so much imma thank you properly later love! Right know I want to run in the forest with you I want to play hide and go fuck with you * evil grin* I could hear her draw in a sharp breath and I laughed evilly l! And with that I whispered in her ear and I could feel her visable shudder" you remember that fiirst time you met me and I told you to come and get me! Well come and catch me if you can! " With that I let go and shredded the underwear and burst into my wolf and praticly jumped down the stairs and out the back door and onto the giant boulder and rubbed my fur along the top then sprang away into the forest! I could feel the wind as it whopped through my fur and I could smell the dried leaves as they gave way under my paws! I heard a distance howl and I knew she was after me! I jumped over a small steam and banked to the left and rubbed my fur on a giant tree to try to knock her off my REAL scent! Then I ran toward the West with the air not blowing toward me so she could most not definalty tell where I was going. I heard the bushes behind me shake and I could smell her behind me. * Damn she is fast* I sprang right and ran in a wide circle trying to get behind her. I again rubbed against a Bush and climbed up a tall tree* yes we can climb trees xD* and crouched waiting... For the first time I really noticed my surrounding and I saw the brook where she took me on I guess our first date. I didn't really mean to do this bit it was to late to change cuz the bushes to my immediate left shook as she burst into the clearing. * And did I tell you how sexy she looked in her wolf form**girl boner anybody?!?* She looked around and sniffed the tree that. I was up..... I gathered my haunches behind me and jumped down onto her back and she yelped in surprise and growled," I should have seen this one comming you made it to easy to track you!" *I did?!" I licked her nose a wolfy way tto say I'm sorry. I jumped off of her and padded over to the edge of the brook. "You remember the time you took me her and we connceted. Well while we are here why don't we connect some more you said you where going to take me in the woods. Your pride for finding me is well ME" I turned to her and changed as I walked back to here and graved her big wolfy head and I kissed her muzzle and whispered in her ear... "Change for me. "

I stepped back and watched as the air shimmered as she changed. She was standing infront of me naked! I swear I felt some drool this time!!!! She walked toward me and I backed up until I felt the ruff bark of the tree against my naked skin. She put her arms on either my head and leaned in until our forbears touched. She breath in deeply and said "I fucking love you Shayla! " And with that she smashed our bodies together and our lips crashed together locking in sync with eachother. I could feel her heart beating and my heart jumped out of my chest matching hers beat for beat! I felt her hands snake down to intertwine with mine and she pulled me impossibly close I felt her thigh slide inbetween mine and grinded against my core and I near bout shot up the tree just by that simple touch...,,..............

XXX next chapter!

The chapter after that one is the Full Moon one and I cant wait!!!!!!!!

Vote

Read

Comment. And more my lovelies