Chapter 3: The Start of the End

Banished. That is what Naruto is. Banished on the grounds of attacking a fellow Konoha nin. Said nin was a traitor, but they didn't say that. Naruto's mind was going a thousand miles of thought.

"Where am I going to go? How am I going to live? What happens if Akatsuki catch me, what will I do? Is the plan still in motion? Naruto thought.

"Kit, calm down. Your thought's are going so fast, that I can't even read it. Take a breather Kit"  Kurama said. Naruto did what Kurama said, took a deep breath, and calmed down. "Thanks Kurama"  Naruto said. "No problem Kit".

Naruto, Konoha 11, Jiraiya, Tsunade, and surprisingly the Shinobi council, were standing against Sakura, Kakashi, and the civilian council.

"On what grounds is Naruto banished!" Jiraiya yelled out. "He is banished on the grounds of attacking a fellow nin" a random for the civilian council said. "Oh wait a minute" Tsume said, Head of the Clan Inuzuka. "He was ordered on mission from Hokage, to bring Sasuke Uchiha. Back to Konoha, from going with traitor Orochimaru, and preventing the Sharingan from falling into enemy hands!" 

Sasuke couldn't help but feel guilty, his friend, the one who understands his pain. His Brother! Is getting banished, because he was nothing but a power hungry fool, hell-bent on getting revenge on his older brother.

"This is troublesome" Shikaku, Head of the Nara Clan said lazily, "but Tsume is right, he was ordered to bring back Sasuke Uchiha". 

"Yes, buutttt" Kakashi said, "the Daimyo signed that letter. With, the approval of banishing him". "Yes indeed, the Hokage can not do anything, since the Daimyo word is the law" Koharu said smugly.

"F-fine" Tsunade said "Naruto Uzumaki, Kiba Inuzuka, Neji Hyuuga, Shikamaru Nara, Chōji Akimichi. You are banished, you have one hour to leave the village". This caused uproar in the meeting.

"Now hold on a minute" Kakashi said "why is the Heir's of the clans banished". "YEAH, THE DAIMYO SAID THAT DEMON IS BANISHED, WHY THE HELL ARE THE OTHER BOYS LEAVING!" Mebuki screeched. "god Damn, that banshee is sure god damn loud"  was almost everyone's thought.

"Tsume, Shikaku, Chouza, Hiashi. Will you not do anything? Your children are banished!" Homura said.

"I shall explain" Tsunade said smugly, "It started at the beginning of the...

(FLASHBACK TO THE BEGINNING OF THE RETRIEVAL MISSION)

"Naruto, what's wrong? You are deep in thought" Neji said. "Guys" Naruto said seriously. Which made the others serious. Naruto continued "I fear I will be banished, whether, the mission succeeds, or fails" Naruto said. "W-What do you mean Naruto" Kiba asked.

"My friends, I must tell you something about me" Naruto said grimly "13 years ago. The Kyuubi attacked, and nearly destroyed this very village, but you cannot kill a Bijuu. So the Yondaime had to seal the Kyuubi into something, they couldn't seal into an adult, because the Kyuubi's Chakra will destroy that person Chakra coils, so he had to seal into a baby, since their Chakra coils are not made yet. 

"And that baby happens to be you. Correct? Shikamaru said. "Leave it to a Nara to figure it out" Naruto said "but you are correct, unfortunately the Civilian council, almost all the civilian's, and some Shinobi, think I am the Kyuubi himself". 

"WELL THOSE CIVILIAN ARE IDIOTS!" Kiba said "everyone knows that you are not the Kyuubi, you are Naruto Uzumaki! The dobe" Everyone fell down comically hearing that. "Thank you guys" Naruto said tearing up.

"Now about that Banishment problem, Akamaru, I have letter for you to send to the Hokage" Shikamaru said.

(END OF FLASHBACK)