Chapter 7: YEAR ONE OF BANISHMENT: Some Extreme Training

"Why does your Uzukage want to talk to me? I am just a Hyūga." Hinata said. Truth be said she even doesn't know why the Uzukage of Uzushiogakure wants to meet her. "Answer me damn it!" Hinata rose her voice in saying that. "Our Uzukage has information on that friend of yours."

"Who?" Hinata asked, hoping it was one of her banished friends. "Our Uzukage said he has information on a person called Naruto Uzumaki." Seven said. Hinata's heart skipped a beat, she almost tripped when she heard what Seven said. Naruto Uzumaki? Her Naruto Uzumaki? Her damned crush since her academy days. He was alive? No one knew of their whereabouts. Not even Jiraiya, Konoha's greatest spymaster. No one knew if they were even alive.

Safe to say Hinata followed without any questions. She followed Seven into the "Flaming Leaf" the hotel where the Uzukage was. When they entered the room of the Uzukage, Hinata saw some of her friends. Shino, Tenten, and Ino. "Oh hey Hinata, are you here for the news? Tenten asked. The same thing happened to Tenten, she working at her father's blacksmith workshop, when Eight suddenly arrived, and told her to follow him. Tenten asked why, and Eight said that their Uzukage has information on Naruto Uzumaki.

"Indeed, the Bodyguard of the Uzukage told me to follow them. And told me they had the information on Naruto" Hinata said. "The same had happened to me and Shino" Ino said "I was working at the flower shop, when suddenly this guy or girl, comes to tell me to follow them, and told me they have information on Naruto and the rest of the guys".

Shino was about to speak when the door flew open, and in it's place a energized Lee with the flames of youth coursing through his blood, a monotonous, but curios Sai, and excited Sasuke stood there, obviously here to hear the news. "I am here to hear about the news of youthful Naruto" Lee said.

"To which you are about to hear" the Uzukage said. All of them started to bow when they saw the Uzukage enter the room. The Uzukage chuckled when he saw them all bow. "Please do not bow when you are in the company of friends" the Uzukage said snickering. "Uh, what do you mean Uzukage-sama" Sasuke asked. The Uzukage started to laugh, a heavy laughter consumed the room, while the Konoha nins stood there very confused. 

The Uzukage laugh started to die, but still there snickering. "The day teme actually showed me with the proper respect was actually very surprising" the Uzukage said. Everyone's eyes grew wide when they heard they nickname the Uzukage gave to Sasuke, the only person who would call Sasuke Uchiha, the last Uchiha was...

"N-Naruto i-is that you?" Hinata meekly asked, her stutter came back full force. The Uzukage laughed as he took of his mask, there stood in all its glory, the tell-tale signs of Naruto. Three whiskers on each cheek, blond hair as bright as the sun, his tanned skin that has not changed over the years, and his deep blue eyes, where you can get mesmerized on looking on the depth of in his eyes, like his eyes held the deepest part of the sea. "Yeah, Yeah its me".

They then shot off questions."How are you and the rest of the guys?" Ino asked. "How are you Naruto-kun?" Hinata said. "How the hell did you turn into a S-rank nin in the span of five years? Tenten asked. "How is your flames of youth been Naruto-kun" Lee asked Shino and Sasuke did not ask any questions, but you can see in Sasuke eyes and posture, he was happy his friend was back, and Shino's posture and the way his hive was buzzing loudly was signs that Shino was happy. And Sai, well he didn't know the guy, so he just sat there, drawing the wonderful sight in front of him.

Naruto laughed again "Ok, well I guess I'm fine to answer Ino and Hinata question. The rest of the guys are in Uzushiogakure working, and their fine as well, my youth has been burning even brighter than it was when I left, and the answer to Tenten question, I shall tell you, but first".

LEMON MOMENT 

"Seven bring me lemonade, I wish to drink it" Naruto said. Seven left, and came back with a glass of lemonade. Seven gave the cup to Naruto, and Naruto chugged it all down. "Ah that hit the spot, now let me continue the story".