Chapter 5: The Return

HEY GUYS ICE_WOLF HERE, I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE 150 READS. A COUPLE MORE READS I GET 200 READERS, UNBELIEVABLE. AND ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA SHORTER THSN USUAL MAYBE AROUND 900-1200 WORDS SO YEAH. SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG IN WRITING THIS CHAPTER. MY PARENTS FRIENDS RENTED A HOTEL ROOM FOR MY FAM AND WE SWAM FOR A LONG TIME. WELL NOW I'M JUST RAMBLING. ANYWAYS ENJOY THE CHAPTER

STORY STARTS NOW

CHAPTER 5: The Return

"Hello Konoha-nins, it is a pleasure to see you again" the Uzukage said. All Uzu Shinobi who were around the Uzukage snorted. "Ah yes, so I am I to believe that you will come to Konoha for speaking?" Kakashi said. "Indeed, but we will leave today as I am on a schedule, so I will give you 1 hour to get ready and shall leave" the Uzukage said. "That is fine with me, Lee come here" Kakashi said. "YOSH KAKASHI-SENSEI, WHAT DO YOU NEED?" Lee kinda screamed "Lee I need to go back to Konoha, and tell the Hokage of the news, weights off, Tsunade will need time to prepare for the visit" Kakashi said. "YOSH, I SHALL DO WHAT YOU COMMAND" Lee said as a green blur left.

"Well since Lee is getting Konoha ready for our return, we must all get ready to leave, come back here at 12-1:00, then we leave" Kurenai commanded "Hai Sensei" as everyone left to get ready for the 3 day journey return to Konoha. 

(MEANWHILE IN KONOHAGAKURE)

"So the Uzukage has agreed to the meeting correct?" The Godaime Hokage asked. "Yes Tsunade-sama, Kakashi-san has sent me ahead of them to inform you of the Uzukage's arrival so that you may strengthen and secure a meeting point and prepare" Lee said

"Ok then, good job on the mission I shall inform the Council of this development. You are now dismissed" the Hokage said. "Hai" Lee shouted snd left.

"ANBU, call the Council and call them and them they are to meet with in 30" Tsunade said in her commander voice. The ANBU stationed at the office did a quick nod and SHUNSHINED to call everyone to the Council room.

(30 MINUTES LATER)

"Why have we been called here, Tsunade-sama" a banshee bitch asked. "Ah yes" Tsunade said "I have called you all to inform you that the Uzukage is on his way to meet with us for peace talks. That is all I want, peace, so I order you all to remain behaved during his visit. Especially you Danzo" Tsunade continued.

"And why have I been called among these people that I may do something" Danzo asked. Everyone on the Shinobi Council knew the answer. It was because Danzo was a smooth mother-fucker. He was able to do things and would not be sent to jail. And Danzo was not a person you truly put trust in.

"It is not that I don't believe you I swear I do" Tsunade said sarcastically before continuing "I just want to be sure". Seeing no one else was talking, Tsunade then decided "ok this is meeting is done. You are all dismissed" Everyone then left hearing Tsunade words.

(IN BETWEEN UZUSHIOGAKURE AND KONOHAGAKURE)

"We shall rest here for the night and continue at first light tomorrow morning" Kakashi said. 

After setting up the tents and eating dinner. We find the remainder of Konoha 12 (BESIDE SAKURA AND LEE) all thinking about their banished friends. Shino deciding to break the ice and said what everyone was thinking "It may be a possibility that Naruto and the rest of them is Uzushiogakure, but knowing them, they are still alive out there somewhere". Everyone was quiet and began thinking of their banished friends and hoping for their survival.

(TIMESKIP 1 DAY LATER)

The group was heading to Konha, and when arrived was greeted to the sight of the Hokage with two dozen ANBU. "Ah, Good day Hokage-Dono" to which to Tsunade replied "yes it is Uzukage-Dono, Kakashi, and everyone you are dismissed. Uzukage-Sama follow me".

The Uzukage came forward with only two bodyguards, as she came with 24 ANBU. The Uzukage, seeing Tsunade confusion, and elaborated he said "these two are some of my S-rank nins, and one of the best Shinobi in my country". Tsunade then left the subject.

They finally arrived at their destination. The Council room, where important meeting's go on.

Tsume Inuzuka was the first one to speak "Greetings Uzukage-Sama, we are glad that you can join us and have peace talks". This shocked everyone since Tsume was not always respectful. But meanwhile, the moment the Uzukage entered the room, her animal side, activated, and told her to be submissive. "Thank You Inuzuka-San".

"Ok, everyone is let us—wait" Tsunade was saying before being interrupted by Danzo.

"What is it Danzo?" Tsunade said irritably. "Before this meeting begins, I want the Uzukage to take off his mask". Tsunade was about to say something, but the Uzukage said it first. "Why Danzo? How about I take off my mask, and you call all of ROOT to come and take of their mask. I know all about you Danzo, your a power hungry fool, who is jealous that the Sandaime Hokage, did not make you his successor, and you are the supposed Shinobi no Yami. But for the truce I shall show my face. I'm surprised that you didn't figure this out...Tsunade-baa-chan".

End of Chapter

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE READERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, COMMENT ON WHAT YOU LIKED, AND WHAT YOU DIDN'T LIKE. AND ALSO PLEASE FOLLOW. I'M GONNA MAKE A NEW BOOK AFTER THIS BOOK. ITS GONNA BE A ROM-COM.

933 WORDS