Chapter 6: Alliance or War!

How long? How long has it been since she heard that nickname? How long til she seen the person who kept saying that nickname? Only him, only that little blonde boy. God, its been 5 years since she heard him say that. How long has she yearned to hear that, at least one? Just one more time.

"I know, I know, surprising right? I mean I thought that I would die one day, but I guess Kami had other plans for me right"? The Uzukage newly named Naruto said smiling as he took off his hat and mask. Showing his blond hair, and exotic no doubt his three whiskers on each cheek. 

"How is it that you are alive?" Danzo asked calmly, but in the inside he was seething that Uzukage is not someone he can manipulate. A mother of a pink-haired banshee then screeched "HOKAGE-SAMA, WE MUST ARREST HIM, THE DEMON HAS KILLED THE UZUKAGE AND IS PRETENDING TO BE THE UZUKA—She was immediately shut up by the Killing Intent that Naruto was producing. Everyone was affected, even the calm, and stoic Danzo was affected, he was breathing extremely hard, meanwhile the Civilian Council who were not used to such Killing Intent was fainting and seeing their death. But everyone could see behind Naruto, the Shinigami.

"Insult me all you want, but do not question me being the Uzukage. Or else you shall see why I am known as the Orange Death" Naruto said coldly, and when he looked at them they no longer saw the wonderful cerulean eyes they know. But ice-cold blue eyes, filled controlled rage. "And all of you know not to insult a Kage. I myself can start a war right now for such disrespect and insolence, and questioning me. Hokage-San, you must control your civilians or I will add more problems to your life".

 "Ah Yes, sorry for the insult Uzukage-San it seems some of my villagers has not learned the proper respect for people above them, please forgive me" The Fifth Hokage said. "All is forgiven, just be sure for them not to make such a action. But before we start such treaties, may we please excuse the Civilian Council" Naruto asked.

Some stupid man on the Council said "Why Demon, do you not trust us!", other people than agreeing to what the man said. Naruto ignored them, and spoke to Tsunade "It seems your village wants war, so if war is what your village wants, war they shall get. Seven and Eight we are leaving now".

Then chaos broke out. Cries of "you can not do that" or "the demon does not have such power, and the last one which pissed off Naruto the most was when a stupid Council man who does not the current top of the food chain, the man said "Try it, Konohagakure no Sato is the strongest village, you will lose". 

Naruto heard this, then responded "Foolish man. It seems you are not aware of the current standing of the Hidden Village's, the top of the food chain starts with my village. Uzushiogakure no Sato, then Konohagakure no Sato, Kumogakure no Sato, Iwagakure no Sato, and lastly Sunagakure no Sato. Since your Yondaime Hokage the Yellow Flash of Konoha, there has not been a single S-rank nin that has come out of Konoha. Meanwhile, my own village has 19 S-rank, myself included". 

The Shinobi Council knew what Naruto was saying was right, and hoped to Kami he still didn't want to attack them, but hoped to continue their peace talking. But those damned people on  Civilian Council still think that Konoha is the strongest Hidden Village. Too bad they were wrong. 

"TSUNADE-SAMA, THE DEMON THINKS THEY ARE STRONGER-SILENCE!" Tsunade interrupted. "Naruto-San is correct, this is Shinobi matters, the Civilian's do not matter in these situations, the Civilian Council is dismissed" Tsunade continued. So the Civilian's grudgingly got up, and glared at Naruto as he left, but Naruto returned the glare.

Naruto finally spoke "Now we have distractions gone, let us start this alliance. I myself have a plan". "What is it young boy" Koharu said, hoping not to get on the wrong side. "Well, I propose a deal. I lend you my help. You lend me one man. Savvy?". (I SWEAR, I AM WATCHING TOO MUCH PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN. I USED THE WORD "SAVVY". BRUHHH ADDICTION) "This depends on who you are going to take" said Homura. "Well I decided that I will take Uchiha Sasuke" Naruto said.