Siding With the Enemy

i dont even remember half the junk in this story lol

---

Midoriya raced through the forest, in search the the camp.

While sprinting, though, he eventually came to meet with Aizawa, who was also attempting to make his way back.

Deku quickly came to a halt when he saw the man, leaves flying up around him.

"Midoriya?" Aizawa's eyes widened. "What happened to you?"

"It doesn't matter. I need to get back and warn Mandalay," he explained. If everyone knew about Bakugou, then they'd be more distracted. More students will be kept away from the action, and those already there would group together, making it easier to blend in and attack at the ideal moment. He recited All For One's words in his head, with full confidence that he was right.

"What for?" Aizawa asked, then added, "You shouldn't even be moving... Your body is wrecked."

In his mind, Deku smirked. He knew that he was extremely beat up, but not as much as it appeared. He had made sure of that. If they thought he was injured, people would underestimate him...

Midoriya shook his head. "No, I'm fine, I promise," he assured the man, "Could you take Kota? I have to go find Mandalay."

Deku saw that Aizawa was hesitating, but would allow him to go. Aizawa knew that he couldn't convince him otherwise.

"Alright, but," he began, "When you get to the camp, I'd like you to pass on a message to Mandalay as well."

Deku raised his brow, and Aizawa continued. "The students have permission to use their quirks against the villains. I'll take the fall for them, if there's any issues."

Midoriya gave him a subtle nod, giving Kota to Aizawa. "Alright, Sensei. I'll do that."

Before anyone else could talk, Deku quickly bolted away, headed straight for the camp.

In no time, he made it there, where he saw the villains attacking the Pussycats. Immediately, he was forced to jump into action, quickly saving Mandalay from Spinner's sword.

Mandalay spun around to meet Izuku. "What are you doing here?" she looked at him up and down, clearly focused on his injuries, "You shouldn't be here."

Deku ignored her. "I need you to pass on a message to everyone."

She paused for a moment. "What is it?"

"Let everyone know that they have permission from Aizawa Sensei to use their quirks. And, the villains are after Kaachan," Deku rushed through his words, eager to get away.

Mandalay, knowing that she needed to give the information out fast, immediately channeled her telepathy, letting everyone know of the situation.

When finished, she turned back to Midoriya. "You should go back to base camp now," she instructed, "Those injuries look pretty bad."

Deku refused, taking off for the forest before she could stop him. On his way, he saw the confused faces on Magne and Spinner, winking at them to let them know it was an act. Luckily, they took the somewhat of an explanation and let him go.

Running through the forest, Deku searched for Bakugou, but eventually came upon Dark Shadow instead, who was lunging towards him. His eyes widened at the sudden attack, and braced himself for a hit. However, he was pulled away quickly, looking up only to see Shoji.

"Midoriya," Shoji addressed him, "What are you doing running around with all of those injuries?"

"Nevermind that," Midoriya disregarded the question, "What's going on?" He noticed one of his limbs bleeding, gesturing to it with widened eyes. "What happened to you?"