Bound

-x- Bakugou's POV -x-

Teeth gritted, I fussed with the ropes that restrained me, the friction creating red marks on my skin. My mind raced with thoughts, the news broadcast being a prominent one. Though, it wasn't because of my Surprise of Aizawa's appearance or even the mention of my own name.

No-It was Deku's. They called him a villain. That weakling? He would never.

"You know, they'll never accept you for who you are." Handy turned towards Split-Personality, interrupting my thoughts. "Untie him. We wouldn't want our comrade to feel uncomfortable." After facing towards me, a smile was visible from behind the giant hand, yet it was unsettling.

A smirk found itself onto my face. "They get me more than I thought. That was a big mistake. I'll never join your league!" I shouted, hair covering my eyes. They won't kill me. They went through so much trouble to get me here. I should take out as many as I can.

As soon as I wasn't bound by the ropes, I launched myself forwards, knocking the hand off of the Blue-Haired man's face.

"We may not be at camp, but I'm still allowed to fight!" I yelled.

"What a clever boy. Must've found out he's important to us." Magnet speculated.

Patchwork shut him down. "No. He's a fool."

Whole Lotta Crazy clapped, a wide grin spread across her face. "Let me stab him!"

"A clever performer would've acted like we were winning him over," Magic Man shrugged, "Now that he's broken character, he's finished."

My eyes narrowed. "I only do whatever I want to, and I won't even pretend otherwise. And I'm tired being surrounded by a bunch of lame wannabes!"

"Father," Handy's dry voice spoke as he reached out towards the hand.

Smoky seemed worried. "No Tomura Shigaraki! Be calm!"

My eyes trailed up the Hand-Man's lean body as they conversed, the man's pale, cracked skin sending shivers down my spine. His face was still turned towards the floor as his hands clenched, his red eye peeking out from the blue. A faint feeling of dread came over me as I watched him, yet I attempted to keep my composure.

He raised his hand up, and I readied myself for a fight. However, he only said, "Nobody touch him," blocking the others from reaching me. Calmly picking up the hand, he placed it gently on his face, continuing. "This hero... Is still a valuable piece." He glanced at me. "I wish you would've listened to what I had to say. I thought you and I could come to an understanding."

Best Jeanist's words echoed in my mind. "Heroes and villains are cut from the same cloth."

I felt sweat dripping down my forehead, but I attempted to maintain my smug look. "What, you think we're the same? Not a chance!"

"Then I have no choice. The heroes said they'd continue their investigation of our group. So we don't have time to stand here and talk." He turned around, facing the screen behind him. "Master, lend me your power."

A chuckle came from the clunky box. "That is a wise decision, Tomura Shigaraki."

---

OG NOTES:

This is one of the better chapters, in my opinion. Though.... It's hard to write in Bakugou's perspective 

(its not, its awful)

I hope you liked the stupid names, loool

Anyways, sorry for another short chapter. I'm really not trying to do this ;-;... Buuut I'm switching P.O.V's next chapter, so it has to be short. Sorry :/

Thanks for reading, though! <3