problems with blonde superman.

Mom started to cry when I hiccup those words. I stated to hug her,she was crying the river that I had freed Queen Niobe from. I looked at the time and saw it was already five, we had been crying(sobbing) silently for an hour now.

"First Evan," mom hiccups through her tears, "and now Tyson,"

I went to the restroom and got a cloth to my mother's tears. I changed to my clothes which was a fire red shirt, kami pants, combat boots, a bracelet shaped like a wrench and a belt that looked like a tool belt, which it basically was. I got my hair and a ponytail and started to smile hiding the pain behind my mask.

I finished my homework that I didn't do yesterday and started to make breakfast since mom already knows that I will push away my emotions for everyone to think everything was going to be ok.

I was making the third blue omelet when Logan came bouncing into the kitchen.

"Morning,where's mom?"

"Morning Logan, and mom is cleaning up her self,"

There was a curiosity look on his face. "Why is mom doing that?"

I turned away as my face darkened, it was like the shadows where now attracted to me, eyes red from trying to cry.

"No reason," I made myself smile.

"Here you go, I need to leave to school so eat, bye, tell dad I will come home later since I am joining some clubs,"

I got my skateboard and skated to school. Dam I was the first one to come to school at all. I started to draw the dreams that I started to have, I was dressed all in silver, I had a french braid, and I had Thalia's sign of a lieutenant of the Hunters of Artemis.

I was wondering why I was having those dreams when I heard someone gasp next to me. I jumped at that noise. I turned and was face to face with electric socket.

"Jason, w-what are y-you d-doing?!"

"Oh, hey Chosen, I didn't know it was you, how do you know how to draw like that? And why does that look like a new hunter for Artemis?"

Really, the day I want to be alone I get the most attention thanks to blonde superman. I felt all eyes on me, which is when I realized that I had been drawing longer then I thought.

"Umm, bye," I dashed to my first period leaving a bewildered son of Jupiter.

I sighed in relief when I was in my desk. I felt a tap on the shoulder, I froze and slowly turned to face the person.

"You dropped this," Jason said with a smile as my face began to darken, so he wouldn't see my face.

"Thanks," I turned back and got my drawing from his hand and put it with the others. When I opened the notebook, I heard the gasp again.

"Um, not to be rude and all but don't you need to go to class?" I pointed out to Jason.

"This is my first period class, so is Nico's,"

Di immortales. Why do I have to have the worst luck.

"Why do you have drawings of the guys: Percy, Leo, Nico, Conner, Travis, Malcom, Will and me?"

"Leave me alone, I draw the demigods, and I draw every dream that I know or have had," I turn away from him saw Dad starts to teach the class.

Even with that I felt Jason's piercing electric eyes on me. I started to act like my twelve year old self now in order to hide the pain.

I started to laugh more, put my carefree attitude on and with my windswept hair it looked like if I was in the beach instead of school.

Everything was going smoothly until fifth period.