Videogame night and Guys night

Pinecone, Corpse, Hothead, Witch girl(Hazel) and my little brother were actually excited about tonight.

Everyone was surprised by Drew's appearance, she was actually dressed up like a guy.

Her hair was down not styled like she usually wore, she wearing converse and wear a REGULAR shirt!!!!!

She was actually dressed like a gamer.

Anyways we started to play, believe it or not true Drew got addicted Minecraft really quick.

We actually got another surprise, Phobe actually like videogames and stayed with us for videogame night.

We started to play Mario Karts, when Tyson raised up his hand, " is there any snacks, big sister, do you have any food? Big cousin also hungry, see" Tyson said pointing at Thalia.

Maybe I should have gotten the snacks. maybe I could talk to the Stolls, they always have snacks from the mortal world. Maybe they can get some coke, some,chips even.

I walked outside and started to walk towards the Hermes cabin. I forgot that even though the guys fight they still have a guys' night out.

I heard someone yell, "No!No!No!No!No! I WILL NOT DO THIS DARE AT ALL!!!!!!" it was Nico the one that was yelling.

I knocked on the door timidly. suddenly all the sounds inside stopped. I heard someone scrambling to door, it opened and I saw Conner

"Hey, do you guys have any snacks and maybe some sodas? We are having a videogame night and well I forgot the snacks, so can you help?!" I asked Conner in Thalia's voice.

He jumped back in shock, Conner got inside and got a twelve pack of Coca-cola, some Ruffles, some Cheetos, and some Hot fries.

I gave him a sack of drachmas and walked away.

Suddenly everyone in the Hermes cabin that was in the guys's night out started to talk.

The guys startrd to walk toward the Zeus/ Jupiter cabin. I saw Nico looking at the ground not making any eye contact with anyone, not even the guys. Oh you people may not know that the guys are, Jason, Leo, Frank, Nico, Conner, Travis, Will,and Malcom, well I was part of 'the guys' before I turn into a girl.

I had to go in between the group of guys in order to get to the Hestia cabin.

I bumped into someone and all the snacks fell, except for the sodas, that Jason caught before they could hit the ground.

Suddenly the seven other guys started to laugh while the person that I bumped into started to pale more then usual.

I looked up and saw Nico going pale and red at the same time, looked awesome yet weird like a pale red balloon.

Frank fell down in laughter, Leo was clutching his stomach, Will looked like if he was going piss himself with laughter, Jason looked like if he was trying really hard not to laugh, Malcom was down right rolling in the floor with laughter, the Stolls were laughing in each others shoulders.

Nico looked in pain, misery and hatred. He looked at me and sighed," I'm sorry PJ"

Huh? What's going on?

Suddenly he grabbed my top of my hoodie and kissed me, not like a brother-sister kiss in the cheek, full on lips, when our lips collided my hoodie fell.

My sea green eyes were wide open with shock, my face was the color of a cheery, bright and red. The good thing was that the hoodie covered the back of my hair, making me look like the old me.

I heard four gasp and three ohh's .

Nico pulled away while I was still frozen ,then Nico gasped in shock and started to blushed red velvet. I straightened up still blushing, put my hoodie up and started to get the chips and snached the sodas from Jason.